Going from bad to worse for Fifa offline players?

ChrisW1991
937 posts Semi-Pro
Like the title states, this is really going from bad to worse for us offline players, career mode has been constantly broken and neglected for years, they have full rights for La Liga and Bundesliga yet do nothing with them for career mode..Player career mode is even worse! And now we don't even get qualifiers for the world cup dlc.. Is there even any hope left for Fifa 19?? Going off today, I'd say NO...

Comments

• GoonerSoldier
    354 posts Sunday League Hero
    Leslie Knope. Offline has been getting worse and worse since UT. Even And don't get me started on the gameplay that has gotten worse and worse since the move to New Gen and the introduction of the broken Tactical Defending.
  • Master110
    869 posts Semi-Pro
    Yeah offline gets worse because all ea care about is UT.

I think its highly unlikey that i will buy fifa ever again.
  • PG13
    426 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Leslie Knope. Offline has been getting worse and worse since UT. Even And don't get me started on the gameplay that has gotten worse and worse since the move to New Gen and the introduction of the broken Tactical Defending.

Tactical is better than legacy. Legacy defending is way too assisted.
  • GoonerSoldier
    354 posts Sunday League Hero
    PG13 wrote: »

Tactical is better than legacy. Legacy defending is way too assisted.

That is fact. BUT Tactical Defending is MANUAL defending and EA never changed the passing/shooting to MANUAL either. Now do you see the problem?? You cannot make the defensive part of the game MANUAL while the attacking is EASY. So now we have a very unbalanced game. So now with TD players us R1 to use teammate contain and hardly have to do any defensive work, while running with a CMF and closing passing lanes. At least with LD you had to do all the work. Now explain to me why EVERYONE on this forum goes silent when I call them out for not demanding MANUAL shooting/passing if TD is set to MANUAL??
  • Master110
    869 posts Semi-Pro
    Good point if td is manual and legacy is auto then it makes no sense why td is used with a fully assisted player
  • Toronto1982
    159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Master110 wrote: »
    Yeah offline gets worse because all ea care about is UT.

I think its highly unlikey that i will buy fifa ever again.

What I don't understand about the FIFA series and EA is that FUT is making a killing on revenue, so they should have more resources to improve ALL game modes, such as hiring more developers and buying more licenses , but they seem to just invest a little into making FUT better and not use all that revenue on improving the game
  • Kasuyo
    432 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Haha the reason they will keep making FUT is because people will keep spending money on fifa points, FUT is a money scheme and it will always come in top before any other mode.

They make more profit on FUT than any other game, so it's really our fault that fifa has become bad. Hense I don't buy fifa points but people love to gamble on this game, it's like an addiction for those who thrive in getting good players.

The game will be never fixed it will continue to be like that until we all just say enough is enough, but it won't ever happen. Fut has its claws in people to which they will come back and spend more and more and then more complaining of how packs are crap and spend more.

The cycle of life on FUT

Spend, moan about packs, spend, moan again packs are rubbish, spend again.
  • Cooler08
    608 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited May 2018
    The only hope for FIFA 19 is that it has the Champions League. Although it probably won't have. As EA haven't even made a game for the World Cup what are the chances of it.

There is no World Cup game from any company for WC 2018 so it could be that no game has the Champions League in 2019.
  • Cooler08 wrote: »
    The only hope for FIFA 19 is that it has the Champions League. Although it probably won't have. As EA haven't even made a game for the World Cup what are the chances of it.

There is no World Cup game from any company for WC 2018 so it could be that no game has the Champions League in 2019.

The world cup update on fifa 18 will be available may 29. Its confirmed. Theres even an ad for it which features christiano ronaldo
  • Cooler08
    608 posts An Exciting Prospect
    WizzyWeezy wrote: »
    The world cup update on fifa 18 will be available may 29. Its confirmed. Theres even an ad for it which features christiano ronaldo

That is only a free DLC though. Its not a full game with qualifiers, an online World Cup with group stages, etc..