Off topic: Wish app

Blarix
14640 posts Has That Special Something
So I always saw this app being advertised and today decided to check it out. Mixed reviews so far on google. Has anyone used this before and are the prices really that good or is there a hidden stipulation somewhere I haven't seen?

Comments

• Nen
    3759 posts Moderator
    Futbin adverts? :p
    I refuse to use them out of principal because of the adverts that appear like that, that you then can barely press the X to click off them.
  • Blarix
    Nen wrote: »
    Futbin adverts? :p
    I refuse to use them out of principal because of the adverts that appear like that, that you then can barely press the X to click off them.

Saw it there but also on YouTube. I tried sampling few of the items but shipping dates are in june :joy:
  • Bob_Dylan
    16875 posts World Class
    Only used it once but yeah prices are "real". I wouldn't recommend it though as the prices are only that good because of child labour.
  • Azof
    11847 posts Has That Special Something
    Bob_Dylan wrote: »
    Only used it once but yeah prices are "real". I wouldn't recommend it though as the prices are only that good because of child labour.

so same as every high street retailer
  • YOLOT0URE
    5510 posts Big Money Move

Yeah all shipped in from China etc and very long delivery dates
  • Blarix

Interesting, it seemed too good to be true.
  • Blarix
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »

Yeah all shipped in from China etc and very long delivery dates

So it's not real brands but knock offs?
  • ITSSPENO
    1049 posts Professional
    It's poor quality knock offs mate, I'd stay well clear.

Bought a few prices of clothing on separate occasions and always been unwearable.
  • Choepiechakie
    24887 posts Club Captain
    Its the same as Ali express, when you order a blue jersey, all you get is a pink one with a pony on it, one size too small
  • ChrisA2
    309 posts Sunday League Hero
    Order a pink one with a pony on it and get a blue one @Choepiechakie :trollface:
  • Choepiechakie
    24887 posts Club Captain
    ChrisA2 wrote: »
    Order a pink one with a pony on it and get a blue one @Choepiechakie :trollface:

Still one size too small tho
  • ChrisA2
    309 posts Sunday League Hero
    Order a size bigger than what you want and the one size will be the right size.