Only 1 TOTS team each week confirmed! (no minor league teams)

1
Killashaw
1216 posts Professional
edited April 2018
Daily knock out tournament in 2 weeks is only 1 tournament with 16 attempts. Upcoming week it's 2 with 2 rewards (EFL and MC)

So in the 2nd week only 1 DKT = 1 reward card, so only 1 full TOTS team release. So no minor leagues combined

Comments

  • ha032742
    37958 posts Moderator
    Doesn’t really confirm it...just that it’s only PL probably on Friday.
  • Killashaw
    1216 posts Professional
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Doesn’t really confirm it...just that it’s only PL probably on Friday.

    Yeah so no combined minor leagues like Neppo tweeted. They are not gonna do 1 team this week and then combine Bundesliga with Liga NOS or something like that. Wouldn't make sense.
  • Mossup
    1190 posts Professional
    They may release two and offer other tots players through sbc’s
  • Tribute
    1295 posts Professional
    It just means there's no daily knockouts for minor leagues.
  • ha032742
    37958 posts Moderator
    Killashaw wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Doesn’t really confirm it...just that it’s only PL probably on Friday.

    Yeah so no combined minor leagues like Neppo tweeted. They are not gonna do 1 team this week and then combine Bundesliga with Liga NOS or something like that. Wouldn't make sense.

    Why not? The PL TOTS is a pack seller whereas Ligue 1 or Bundesliga are less so.
  • ha032742
    37958 posts Moderator
    Btw I’m not saying they will combine leagues just that this doesn’t confirm anything :)
  • Whoman
    5981 posts Big Money Move
    All this proves is that there are no DKO players for them, same as ever.

    Meanwhile, EA says there will be 2 separate SBCs SUN/TUE (+ another Wednesday for ROTW) which only makes sense if we get 2 leagues every week.
  • Skybluestu
    758 posts Semi-Pro
    edited April 2018
    Misleading title or what!? Cannot see anything in your post that 'confirms' what you say.
  • Idek
    15570 posts World Class
    Doesn't exactly confirm it yet
  • SebCFC123
    7342 posts Big Money Move
    Clickbait on the forums now jeez
  • Hippyboy6
    17192 posts World Class
    If only there was a thread on TOTS already to post your thoughts & theories
  • Killashaw
    1216 posts Professional
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Btw I’m not saying they will combine leagues just that this doesn’t confirm anything :)

    alright not confirmed, just wanted to raise awareness ;) But honestly, why wouldn't they have a DKT for a minor league? They have it for EFL and MC so if they had 2 TOTS on Friday, they would have done the same as this week.

    Anyway, we will see but i'm pretty sure ;)
  • Idek
    15570 posts World Class
    Killashaw wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Btw I’m not saying they will combine leagues just that this doesn’t confirm anything :)

    alright not confirmed, just wanted to raise awareness ;) But honestly, why wouldn't they have a DKT for a minor league? They have it for EFL and MC so if they had 2 TOTS on Friday, they would have done the same as this week.

    Anyway, we will see but i'm pretty sure ;)

    Didn't do DKT's for the smaller leagues last year did they, think they just did 2 DKT's a week for the same player from a big league and then you had people winning it twice and just discarding their duplicate to be bellends
  • Tribute
    1295 posts Professional
    There's still time for it to change?
  • JohnDoe
    11722 posts Has That Special Something
    SebCFC123 wrote: »
    Clickbait on the forums now jeez

    banworthy
  • SebCFC123
    7342 posts Big Money Move
    No tots player in the dkt for the PL tots? no PL tots confirmed
  • JohnDoe
    11722 posts Has That Special Something
    SebCFC123 wrote: »
    No tots player in the dkt for the PL tots? no PL tots confirmed

    OMG PANIC
  • Killashaw
    1216 posts Professional
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    SebCFC123 wrote: »
    Clickbait on the forums now jeez

    banworthy

    Come get it.
  • Killashaw
    1216 posts Professional
    Have I BEEN wrong yet?
  • SebCFC123
    7342 posts Big Money Move
    Killashaw wrote: »
    Have I BEEN wrong yet?

    Heres that medal you wanted
    golden-medal-design_1166-34.jpg
  • TwoZebras
    5320 posts Big Money Move
    No minor league yet they have EFL

    Why did they even get their own tots anyway?
  • YOLOT0URE
    7898 posts League Winner
    TwoZebras wrote: »
    No minor league yet they have EFL

    Why did they even get their own tots anyway?

    I mean, you could read the other 20 times this has been asked
  • D3ATHSQUAD
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    EA Corey confirmed on Twitter... Sad really because some of the most fun I had last year was building a full Eredivisie TOTS squad and some other smaller leagues as well... Now those leagues will just be part of the ROTW team.

    CartWyA.jpg
  • Choepiechakie
    32819 posts National Team Captain
    SebCFC123 wrote: »
    Killashaw wrote: »
    Have I BEEN wrong yet?

    Heres that medal you wanted
    golden-medal-design_1166-34.jpg

    Thats a nice looking medal
  • Paciga45
    3872 posts National Call-Up
    D3ATHSQUAD wrote: »
    EA Corey confirmed on Twitter... Sad really because some of the most fun I had last year was building a full Eredivisie TOTS squad and some other smaller leagues as well... Now those leagues will just be part of the ROTW team.

    CartWyA.jpg

    Such an odd decision. They talk about more content and yet cut out around 100 cards from the most anticipated event of the year
  • iitalic
    1818 posts Play-Off Hero
    Paciga45 wrote: »
    D3ATHSQUAD wrote: »
    EA Corey confirmed on Twitter... Sad really because some of the most fun I had last year was building a full Eredivisie TOTS squad and some other smaller leagues as well... Now those leagues will just be part of the ROTW team.

    CartWyA.jpg

    Such an odd decision. They talk about more content and yet cut out around 100 cards from the most anticipated event of the year

    And cut totgs. And cut premium sbc's for fut birthday. Hopefully 40-31 rotw is actually 1 or 2 useable players and not a striker with med/high wr and terrible links
  • Akinfenwaaaa
    4248 posts National Call-Up
    D3ATHSQUAD wrote: »
    EA Corey confirmed on Twitter... Sad really because some of the most fun I had last year was building a full Eredivisie TOTS squad and some other smaller leagues as well... Now those leagues will just be part of the ROTW team.

    CartWyA.jpg

    TOTS Vagner Love and TOTS Smolov were my two favourite Strikers last year. Such a shame they've cut a good chunk of cards out, made for a lot of fun teams to build and new cheap OP players to choose from.
  • Dan is Clutch
    28096 posts Player of the Year
    Killashaw wrote: »
    Have I BEEN wrong yet?

    Yes.
  • WFCBagnall
    78213 posts Moderator
    TwoZebras wrote: »
    No minor league yet they have EFL

    Why did they even get their own tots anyway?

    Because the EFL is sponsored by EA Sports. Not sure how many times it needs to be said.
  • Muzza11
    10607 posts Has That Special Something
    apparently the top 10 to be released are

    10 - Quaresma
    9 - Brahimi
    8 - Marlos
    7- Giuliano
    6 - Jonas
    5 - Promes
    4 - Dost
    3 - De Ligt
    2 - Ricardo GOAT Pereira
    1 - Alex Telles
Sign In or Register to comment.