CB or Cam icon?

TimRUFC
3118 posts National Call-Up
Who would have the biggest effect on my squad? I’ve already put an icon in each of ADP and Blanc primes, basically have the 86 or 87 squad untradeable to cut down the price, who would have the bigger effect on this side please? ADP would help with chem but Blanc is a pain in my backside everytime I play against him.
Squad:
9582_E0_F7-7145-4299-_A7_D7-84_FD2388_B7_ED.png

Comments

• BuffonJuve93
    1163 posts Professional
    After having used TOTY Bonucci I realised that every defense is can be broken. I don't know why you would use prime Larson before thinking of what you were going to do lol

On the other hand, having used Crespo taught me that attacking icons are very, very efficient.
  • TimRUFC
    3118 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 2018
    After having used TOTY Bonucci I realised that every defense is can be broken. I don't know why you would use prime Larson before thinking of what you were going to do lol

On the other hand, having used Crespo taught me that attacking icons are very, very efficient.

Used him for the 100k pack and always wanted ADP and Blanc, packed TOTS Malcolm too so kind of glad I did tbh. Pete lost me 5 games in a row in WL so was kind of rage induced I will admit :joy: just fancy something different
    Post edited by TimRUFC on
  • Bob_Dylan
    18458 posts World Class

*Larsson
  • Knowlesdinho
    9160 posts League Winner
    edited April 2018
    Bob_Dylan wrote: »

*Larsson

Really didn’t matter did it?
  • Knowlesdinho
    9160 posts League Winner
    Personally I’d go ADP.

Did you not get EOE Pirlo?
  • Bob_Dylan
    18458 posts World Class

*Larsson

It did.
  • Knowlesdinho
    9160 posts League Winner

*Larsson

It did.

It really didn’t in fact the following proves why spelling mistakes really don’t matter:

"It deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe."
  • Bob_Dylan
    18458 posts World Class

*Larsson

It did.
  • Knowlesdinho
    9160 posts League Winner

*Larsson

It did.

:lol: constructive argument!