The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Terrible matchmaking in this WL

SOL1DS
3010 posts National Call-Up
Only against 90+ rated full icon teams, first time that happens this year.

anyone else getting this too

Comments

• Coderood
    1807 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yep played yesterday against 4 top 100 players. Won against 2 of them. Its horrendous
  • Zv1k0
    5971 posts Big Money Move
    Coderood wrote: »
    Yep played yesterday against 4 top 100 players. Won against 2 of them. Its horrendous

Decide now, do you want to complain or brag. Looks like you don't need to complain...
  • FixFifaaaaa
    524 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Had the same. Won 6 from 20 lol. Stop playing as I can’t compete with my 500k German/epl team. Keep getting matched against team worth 7million and above. Will play the rest on Sunday see how well I fair
  • gabriel1990
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hating this WL also but not for the opponents but gameplay. I can't pass or do anything in general. Oh wait! Its the same ❤️❤️❤️❤️ every week
  • Gorda
    3447 posts National Call-Up
    SOL1DS wrote: »

you get match against People Similiar skill level, doesnt matter Of they have full icon team or a 100k team.

• Coderood
    Gorda wrote: »

you get match against People Similiar skill level, doesnt matter Of they have full icon team or a 100k team.

Nah, I am not a top 100 player yet EA decided to match me against 4 top 100 players. At best I am a Elite 2 player. How is that fair?!
  • gabriel1990
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 2018

You know its bs when I'm a gold 2(1 at max) player and I'm getting my as.s handed to me by elite 1 players
  • Coderood

You know its bs when I'm a gold 2(1 at max) player and I'm getting my as.s handed to me by elite 1 players

Guys like Boraslegend gets matches against a lot of Gold 2/3 players, yet guys like us has to deal half of the WL against Elite players. Really bs
  • number7rocky
    5032 posts Big Money Move

Nah, I am not a top 100 player yet EA decided to match me against 4 top 100 players. At best I am a Elite 2 player. How is that fair?!

It's not exactly fair but it's not surprising you match them if your predicted Elite 1/2 yourself. Top 100 players can't be predicted top 100 so if they are predicted elite 1 it's likely you will match up
  • Coderood

It's not exactly fair but it's not surprising you match them if your predicted Elite 1/2 yourself. Top 100 players can't be predicted top 100 so if they are predicted elite 1 it's likely you will match up

Look what kind of opponents guys like Boraslegend gets at Fut Champs channel.
  • SOL1DS

last ive heard its not matchmaking like that any more mate.
  • SOL1DS
    plus im gold 1-elite 3 at 90% of my finished WL, im averaging playing against 90+ rated teams than 85-89 rated ones.

this cant be about skill or level guys.
  • Gorda
    3447 posts National Call-Up
    plus im gold 1-elite 3 at 90% of my finished WL, im averaging playing against 90+ rated teams than 85-89 rated ones.

if you finish gold 1 and elite 3 you should be playing great teams. The rewards are so good at that. Amount Of wins so they can afford great players.

• SOL1DS

if you finish gold 1 and elite 3 you should be playing great teams. The rewards are so good at that. Amount Of wins so they can afford great players.

im finishing gold 1-elite 3 since the start of fut champions on 17. only in the last few weeks, especially this week, im coming against insane teams. its inexplicable from my end