TOTS Chiellini or Prime Desailly

Killashaw
1216 posts Professional
edited April 2018
Anyone tried TOTS Chiellini yet? He looks amazing and I see him dropping to like 450k in a few days and 300-350k when Calcio A comes out and he's re released.

Edit: Other CB is Prime Rio
Post edited by Killashaw on

Comments

• M98H
    13735 posts Has That Special Something
    Does look amazing.
    Depends who your other Cb is though I guess.
  • MD_Breezy13
    2609 posts Fans' Favourite
    M98H wrote: »
    Does look amazing.

Agree. Chiellini and Maldini seem perfect together. But all depends on who the other cb is.
  • Killashaw
    1216 posts Professional
    Does look amazing.

Prime Rio. I have a untradeable baby Puyol so Maldini is not really a option since that would cost me 300k more and don't wanna spent my whole budget on a CB.
  • MD_Breezy13
    2609 posts Fans' Favourite
    Killashaw wrote: »
    Does look amazing.

Prime Rio. I have a untradeable baby Puyol so Maldini is not really a option since that would cost me 300k more and don't wanna spent my whole budget on a CB.

I think Des fits better with Rio based on work rates and his aggression, but I haven’t used Chiellini yet either.
  • Killashaw
    1216 posts Professional
    Killashaw wrote: »
    Does look amazing.

I think Des fits better with Rio based on work rates and his aggression, but I haven’t used Chiellini yet either.

Alright, hope I find a good Chiellini review somewhere :P
  • Cantona84
    7558 posts League Winner
    Bump. Anyone have a review to share of Chiellini?
  • Fatandfurious
    63 posts Park Captain
    edited May 2018
    Have played 9 games with him on 9 chem and tbh don’t see much of a difference yet except for his passing with his nif which I have used for over 1000 games. That said his nif needed some games before he started doing well. He is paired with toty Bonucci and on the pitch bonucci is more noticeable. Right now I have near 400k waiting for perhaps some tots back but also was thinking to sell chiellini or bonucci and buy either 92 maldini or prime desailly (better aggression)
  • BaseCamp
    1634 posts Play-Off Hero
    ive had him a bunch of times in draft. hes decent but i feel lile he doesnt keep up with the top attackers. Prime Rio, Maldini, Desailly and toty ramos are certainly superior options imo.
  • ha032742
    37916 posts Moderator
    BaseCamp wrote: »
    ive had him a bunch of times in draft. hes decent but i feel lile he doesnt keep up with the top attackers. Prime Rio, Maldini, Desailly and toty ramos are certainly superior options imo.

Yep my thoughts too...except Rio who can do one.
  • Shane
    24161 posts Player of the Year
    It's a shame most of these non-icon CB's don't live up to the hype. TOTY Ramos seems like the only card who can compete with them
  • Ulook92
    19201 posts World Class
    TOTY Bonucci>>