The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

TOTS/WC players reviews (and price) thread

Advait
14717 posts World Class
edited June 2018
Let's get this party started

I'll be able to contribute later tonight but till then, if you guys have input, put it on here
Post edited by Advait on

Comments

• wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up
    Wouldn't mind a little review on gaya... Anyone?
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    wade_7_ wrote: »
    Wouldn't mind a little review on gaya... Anyone?

Will try Busquets, Gaya, Fabinho and Hamsik tonight
    Maybe a few more, if you have any recommendations
  • eRbz26
    1034 posts Professional
    Giovinco looks fantastic as well.. hoping he drops
  • Tommygunn
    3215 posts National Call-Up
    Used Robertson 5 games. He’s nice and tidy just a little lightweight but that’s probably as I’ve been using SIF Kolasinac.

I’ve sold him and managed a 6k profit I’ll wait until PL is released and pick him up then or another LB as he’ll be cheaper
  • limjitwe
    7467 posts League Winner
    Used Robertson for a few games in WL now. I would say he’s defensively sound and pretty smooth on the ball. Passing and positioning is good.

Not sure of his shooting as I’ve not gotten a chance with it. Crossing is normal I think.

Seems to run out gas at the end of the game especially if he’s starting with 93/94 fitness for my second game. I’m on balanced.

Would like to find out about Gaya, Hamsik and Gomez
  • MaxxyMousse
    309 posts Sunday League Hero
    Alisson?
  • Ballist1x
    2981 posts National Call-Up
    Been using TOTS malcom he's really good. Like a Messi. But without the finesse shot or finishing. Great cam though not bad for 200k
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    14277 posts World Class
    Powell - 20,250k

- Very OP card for his price. Positionally fantastic, great dribbling and long shots. Makes great runs, best at CAM. Only downside is his stamina which is OK, but not great.

8/10

Pitman- 21,500k

- great link up in a 2 man up top formation. Not the fastest but very clinical inside the box. Stronger than he looks too. Only downside is his pace.

6/10

Dack - 21,750k

- great CM, strong and fast. Great passer and surprisingly good in the air. Also good at set pieces. Only downside is him only being 3* 3*

7/10

Snodgrass - 24,000k

- mainly used as a supersub so far. Haven't quite found a position I like him in but card seems ok so far. Good passing and dribbling but his pace seems very noticeable IG. Wicked left foot if you can manage to get space with him to shoot

6/10

Lopez - FREE

- Yet to try, stats look OK but WR and and reactions are pretty meh

Rating - TBC

* worth mentioning I tried Chiellini in draft, he was a monster, that pace upgrade is great, nothing seems to get passed him easily. Played him off chem at LB too....

8/10
  • limjitwe
    7467 posts League Winner
    @P1tch_1nvaderz88

Chiellini sadly has gone up fr 530 to >600k. Guess I’ll hace to wait till Serie A TOTS to get him. Sounds like he’s a rock!!!
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    14277 posts World Class
    @limjitwe
    Yeah I'm not surprised, he's very good. I bet paired with TOTY Bonucci would be just a brick wall
  • Bigfootisblurry
    2369 posts Fans' Favourite
    @limjitwe
    Yeah I'm not surprised, he's very good. I bet paired with TOTY Bonucci would be just a brick wall

That's my plan i think.
  • limjitwe
    7467 posts League Winner
    I hope TOTS will give some good full backs for Serie A. Who do you think would get it? Benatia should be really solid as well

@P1tch_1nvaderz88
    @Advait
  • Imtnt
    4885 posts Big Money Move
    When is the best time to buy top tots (suarez dybala aguero kdb..)?
  • Bob_Dylan
    19460 posts World Class
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Ballist1x
    2981 posts National Call-Up
    Oh just checked my malcom has 14 games, 11 assists, 8 goals. Only in weekend league matches.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    14277 posts World Class
    @limjitwe
    Don't really follow the league that much tbh. Hard for me to say. Most likely Sandro anyway lol
  • limjitwe
    7467 posts League Winner
    edited April 2018
    Post edited by limjitwe on
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    limjitwe wrote: »
    I hope TOTS will give some good full backs for Serie A. Who do you think would get it? Benatia should be really solid as well

@P1tch_1nvaderz88
    @Advait

Seen Sandro and Florenzi in most predictions
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    Used Robertson for a few games in WL now. I would say he’s defensively sound and pretty smooth on the ball. Passing and positioning is good.

Not sure of his shooting as I’ve not gotten a chance with it. Crossing is normal I think.

Seems to run out gas at the end of the game especially if he’s starting with 93/94 fitness for my second game. I’m on balanced.

You got it, I'll try out Gomez
  • Xx_iou_cheesecake_xX
    2678 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ballist1x wrote: »
    Been using TOTS malcom he's really good. Like a Messi. But without the finesse shot or finishing. Great cam though not bad for 200k

So you're saying you like Malcom in the middle
  • limjitwe
    7467 posts League Winner
    @limjitwe
    Don't really follow the league that much tbh. Hard for me to say. Most likely Sandro anyway lol

I would like that. But heard he hasn’t been playing that well. I don’t follow it that closely as well. So was just wondering.

Florenzi RB would be crazy.
  • limjitwe
    7467 posts League Winner
    Advait wrote: »

CAM or striker?
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class

CAM or striker?

41212-2
    Will try him both places
  • seBozz
    609 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Süle anyone?
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move

Interested in this.
  • Dragond81
    796 posts Semi-Pro
    edited April 2018
    I tried out Malcolm.
    Luv him, he runs my team, his dribbling is so smooth and that was with Basic chemstyle, gonna try engine on him to increase reactions. finally a good brazil RW.

A bit worried bout his price, it will deff go down, bought at 190k, but I hope his price will stay around this price until ligue 1 drops.

What you guys reckon, think his price will stay around 200k untill ligue 1 drops?, I guess everyone will be opening saved packs and WL rewards on EPL tots, so can't see him going much more down, maybe on monday with sb rewards.

But then again, I am a horrible trader :p
    Any advice?
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6434 posts Big Money Move
    Dragond81 wrote: »
    I tried out Malcolm.
    Luv him, he runs my team, his dribbling is so smooth and that was with Basic chemstyle, gonna try engine on him to increase reactions. finally a good brazil RW.

A bit worried bout his price, it will deff go down, bought at 190k, but I hope his price will stay around this price until ligue 1 drops.

What you guys reckon, think his price will stay around 200k untill ligue 1 drops?, I guess everyone will be opening saved packs and WL rewards on EPL tots, so can't see him going much more down, maybe on monday with sb rewards.

Any advice?

He will definitely go down they all will, the common trend is usually when a new TOTS comes out everyone sells all their old cards to try out the new shiny ones which cause the old ones to go down.
  • Dragond81
    796 posts Semi-Pro
    edited April 2018
    Dragond81 wrote: »
    I tried out Malcolm.

Any advice?

He will definitely go down they all will, the common trend is usually when a new TOTS comes out everyone sells all their old cards to try out the new shiny ones which cause the old ones to go down.

Yeah true I remember losing shitloads last years lol

Think he will stay stable the next few days, if no crazy sbc is released?
  • miri
    2770 posts Fans' Favourite
    Can't decide on whether to try Giovinco or Gomez as a wide CAM in a 4231. Gomez is like twice the price but his stats do look better, just not sure if they look twice as good.
  • A_Snipe
    2527 posts Fans' Favourite
    If you have bday van persie I’d get van ginkle. I got him for 60k and he was worth it. He’s a nice cam. Not as good as sbc de Bruyne but I’m sick of just using Larsson and Hernandez uptop so I ditched Larsson back for rvp and it has been a great decision. Minus the Leno being the best pull from the 100k pack