I'm a Chelsea fan but...

Richehb1
919 posts Professional
What on this earth is courtois doing in the mc tots? He is appalling I would rather caballero starts

Comments

• JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    Because it's fan voted so past the shortlist real life performance means nothing.
  • Mackie17
    4908 posts Big Money Move
    Same... he's awful tbh decent at shoulder height but watches the rest of them roll in with a defeated look on his face

Atletico defence made him look good
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    JamieT96 wrote: »
    Because it's fan voted so past the shortlist real life performance means nothing.

• Zv1k0
    5926 posts Big Money Move
    Don't know where has his form gone. Just for the game against Barca I'd downgrade him to 80. Cech was better and consistent.
  • MaxxyMousse
    309 posts Sunday League Hero
    At least he is tall
  • Mackie17
    4908 posts Big Money Move
    At least he is tall

Peter crouch would do better

Mind you I bet kante would aswell
  • JGCramp
    1385 posts Professional

This. There are plenty of players in the squad that are meh based on performance. Look at Papu Gomez. He's only scored 6 league goals this season.
  • Mini_Miudo
    9970 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 2018
    JGCramp wrote: »

This. There are plenty of players in the squad that are meh based on performance. Look at Papu Gomez. He's only scored 6 league goals this season.

Depending on how accurate/trustworthy WhoScored ratings are, could be deserved. Gomez has one of the highest average ratings for the Serie A this season.
  • ppeetteerr11
    1041 posts Professional
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »

Depending on how accurate/trustworthy WhoScored ratings are, could be deserved. Gomez has one of the highest average ratings for the Serie A this season.

I agree. He probably had a lot of stats not being tracked. There is a lot of other things you can do on th field other than score and assist. He must of gotten a lot of indirect assists, or many key passes/runs he’s made to creat his scoring chances. It’s sad that these aren’t tracked as frequently...so crucial.
  • JGCramp
    1385 posts Professional
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »

I agree. He probably had a lot of stats not being tracked. There is a lot of other things you can do on th field other than score and assist. He must of gotten a lot of indirect assists, or many key passes/runs he’s made to creat his scoring chances. It’s sad that these aren’t tracked as frequently...so crucial.

Fair points, although I admittedly wasn't thinking anything involving FIFA involves that much analytic depth. I certainly didn't mean to assert Gomez is ineffective. I'd love him on Fiorentina, tbh.