Best option for 5 swap cards?

BC_United
1001 posts Professional
I don’t need any of the players but Am I better off getting 2 players and a 7.5k pack? Or just do the 45k and open it during tots?

Comments

  • Krisp77
    347 posts Sunday League Hero
    Rare gold pack and balde daio
  • Krisp77
    347 posts Sunday League Hero
    Unless you will use Koke or Cazorla or payet
  • BC_United
    1001 posts Professional
    Krisp77 wrote: »
    Rare gold pack and balde daio

    Does the rare gold pack have the same number of rare gold players as the prime gold players pack?
  • Krisp77
    347 posts Sunday League Hero
    I think it does. Usually 3 players in a rare gold pack. My lad just upended one and got a mom card. Quick sold for 14k
  • BC_United
    1001 posts Professional
    Krisp77 wrote: »
    I think it does. Usually 3 players in a rare gold pack. My lad just upended one and got a mom card. Quick sold for 14k

    Blade definitely better than Henderson? I’ve a pl team just making sure
  • JohnDoe
    11300 posts Has That Special Something
    BC_United wrote: »
    Krisp77 wrote: »
    I think it does. Usually 3 players in a rare gold pack. My lad just upended one and got a mom card. Quick sold for 14k

    Blade definitely better than Henderson? I’ve a pl team just making sure

    Henderson isn't very good at hunting vampires, tbh.
  • Yusuf11
    1846 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'd get 2 cos they maybe useful as a special card in some SBC
  • BC_United
    1001 posts Professional
    Yusuf11 wrote: »
    I'd get 2 cos they maybe useful as a special card in some SBC

    Good point. I have many stacked packs so won’t make too much of a difference to have an extra one
  • Hippyboy6
    16885 posts World Class
    Don't they finish soon? Wouldn't hang about too long
  • SweetJesus101
    1372 posts Professional
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    Don't they finish soon? Wouldn't hang about too long

    yep,25min left
  • BC_United
    1001 posts Professional
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    Don't they finish soon? Wouldn't hang about too long
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    Don't they finish soon? Wouldn't hang about too long

    yep,25min left

    Yup gotta make the decision now.

    Ok Balde Henderson and 7.5k it is then
  • SweetJesus101
    1372 posts Professional
    BC_United wrote: »
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    Don't they finish soon? Wouldn't hang about too long
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    Don't they finish soon? Wouldn't hang about too long

    yep,25min left

    Yup gotta make the decision now.

    Ok Balde Henderson and 7.5k it is then

    for 5 cards,seems the best way tbh
  • Nen
    4365 posts Moderator
    Balde/Henderson and keep Diarra if you have him rather than the pack, incase they do a Mbappe SBC and you can use him..

    Worth not getting the 7.5k pack anyway
  • BC_United
    1001 posts Professional
    Nen wrote: »
    Balde/Henderson and keep Diarra if you have him rather than the pack, incase they do a Mbappe SBC and you can use him..

    Worth not getting the 7.5k pack anyway

    Good I saw this on time. Already got Henderson lucky didn’t submit Diarra!
  • VICTAAAA
    10779 posts Has That Special Something
    Better use now
  • Ulook92
    12892 posts Has That Special Something
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    BC_United wrote: »
    Krisp77 wrote: »
    I think it does. Usually 3 players in a rare gold pack. My lad just upended one and got a mom card. Quick sold for 14k

    Blade definitely better than Henderson? I’ve a pl team just making sure

    Henderson isn't very good at hunting vampires, tbh.

    :joy: il recognise that!
  • BC_United
    1001 posts Professional
    VICTAAAA wrote: »
    Better use now

    Just checked my stack already have 12x 7.5k packs guess it’s worth holding on to Diarra for one less 7.5k pack!
Sign In or Register to comment.