Sorry, what?

Shutup
3821 posts National Call-Up
My first WL. Why does it forfeit you for inactivity when you're in the pause menu? Wtf nonsense is this?

Comments

• GodGoku
    312 posts Sunday League Hero
    Broken game
  • JED_JD
    1844 posts Fans' Favourite
    Shutup wrote: »
    My first WL. Why does it forfeit you for inactivity when you're in the pause menu? Wtf nonsense is this?

It won't have done. You will have paused it, left the room, let the timer run out, game carried on without you there and after like 5 in game minutes booted you off
  • selb
    7400 posts League Winner
    Or you pressed the home button after the timer had passed, you on Xbox?
  • Shutup
    3821 posts National Call-Up
    selb wrote: »

Yeah on Xbox, I was in the dashboard during half time. Maybe it did go beyond the timer but pretty sure it didn't.
    JED_JD wrote: »

It won't have done. You will have paused it, left the room, let the timer run out, game carried on without you there and after like 5 in game minutes booted you off

Are you stalking me?
  • selb
    7400 posts League Winner
    edited April 2018
    Shutup wrote: »
    selb wrote: »

Yeah on Xbox, I was in the dashboard during half time. Maybe it did go beyond the timer but pretty sure it didn't.
    JED_JD wrote: »

Are you stalking me?

I've done that before, it's easy to do, I now never press the home button no matter what during a WL game