Want some more packs for TOTS? A great list of SBCs to do if you haven’t done them yet.

alanrudy
1557 posts Play-Off Hero
edited April 2018
I was somewhat new to the game this/last year (first FIFA in A LOOONG time) and a little late to the party on some SBC's. I only did Larsson and Base Icon upgrade and haven’t done much of any other League/Icon SBCs because either didn’t have the coins, the time, or didn’t want the players/return for doing them, but a few days ago I thought I should at least do more of the ones for the packs that are a good value. And through some digging I found this spreadsheet!!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1o-7lReq3Om539fhRJF710f8G50Eq0R3a5m65EA0TbIc/htmlview#

Maxthon_Snap20180426233253.jpg

The information in this spreadsheet is available on futbin (in fact it takes the prices live from futbin!), but this spreadsheet is absolute GOLD! in the way it organizes all of them. In fact, it has motivated me to do as many ones for above 2.0 VFC (Value for Coins) as I can. I don’t know the person who made it *edit- It's someone here @yummycoot many thanks!, but thank you! I thought I’d pass it on for anyone who hasn’t done many and in a similar situation.
It actually wasn't too bad doing the SBCs so far. I packed Vidal and Pepe as my best cards, but their current priced version, lol, not 200k. I think they still may make my top 5 of tradeable players I've packed so far in the game, we'll see how the rest of the rewards go.
Post edited by alanrudy on

Comments

• mdizzl3
    12439 posts Has That Special Something

waste your last coins on these packs or just wait until TOTS and buy the players you want off the market with your coins.
  • alanrudy
    1557 posts Play-Off Hero
    mdizzl3 wrote: »

waste your last coins on these packs or just wait until TOTS and buy the players you want off the market with your coins.

Yeah, it depends on each person's desire for packs. Personally won't be able to afford the high end tots players. I wouldn't waste my last coins on doing all these sbcs/packs, but think just about everyone who do a few of the ones with the most return will at least come close to breaking even, with the chance to do better.
  • somebody already done this, how dare you take credit for it
  • 200.gif
  • alanrudy
    1557 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 2018
    somebody already done this, how dare you take credit for it

Lol, I didn't take credit, said I digged it up and thanked them, you know this Yummycoot person?
  • alanrudy wrote: »

Lol, I didn't take credit, said I digged it up and thanked them, you know this Yummycoot person?

it's all good mate, it's helpful info unlike most ❤️❤️❤️❤️ on this thread
  • jackbingers
    963 posts Professional
    Thanks for sharing. May give a few a whirl this weekend
  • YB_11_
    373 posts Sunday League Hero
    Very helpful alanrudy. Thanks
  • King_Boontai
    2072 posts Fans' Favourite
    Thanks
  • Momus
    1836 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yeah these are good. In fact, most individual teams in the league sbcs are profitable (except the ones with rare silvers). Worked my way through 10 of the Bundesliga ones and I’m 15k in profit, and that’s without packing anyone over 84 rating.
  • joehuk
    8208 posts League Winner
    Thanks I've completed most of the small rare player packs prime gold player packs previously and opended.

Just spending 100k on doing the remaining 1s that look decent
  • Dragon007
    471 posts An Exciting Prospect
    alanrudy wrote: »

You didn't even mention Yummycoot in your OP.
    Seems your thanks was as nonexistent as your effort
  • alanrudy
    1557 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 2018

it's all good mate, it's helpful info unlike most **** on this thread
    Dragon007 wrote: »

You didn't even mention Yummycoot in your OP.
    Seems your thanks was as nonexistent as your effort

Yeah, I didn't know who it was. Actually, I just saw now that they are actually a member of the forum (I don't know how active), so @yummycoot , as I said above, thanks so much! You can see how much it helped me and others on just this thread, you really deserve the credit, as I said, I just wanted to help and pay it forward/pass it along for those who didn't know about it. Going to edit the op to add your name.
  • pudgyfudgy
    6185 posts Big Money Move
    Also consider doing the lesser-known teams for the less popular leagues e.g. NOS, MLS, Japan, Ere etc. You'll be surprised at how many of the bronzes and silvers from these teams you already have in your club, thanks to a whole year of opening random bronze and silver packs from daily objectives etc.
  • CeeQue
    15556 posts World Class
    Some silvers might get TOTS. So even the silver packs may be worth it.
  • alanrudy
    1557 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 2018
    Momus wrote: »
    Yeah these are good. In fact, most individual teams in the league sbcs are profitable (except the ones with rare silvers). Worked my way through 10 of the Bundesliga ones and I’m 15k in profit, and that’s without packing anyone over 84 rating.

Really? I'm just scared to sink a lot of coins by doing them all and not packing anything else good. And what keeps on happening is I keep a lot of the cards instead of selling because I think of needing them soon, lol.
    pudgyfudgy wrote: »
    Also consider doing the lesser-known teams for the less popular leagues e.g. NOS, MLS, Japan, Ere etc. You'll be surprised at how many of the bronzes and silvers from these teams you already have in your club, thanks to a whole year of opening random bronze and silver packs from daily objectives etc.
    CeeQue wrote: »
    Some silvers might get TOTS. So even the silver packs may be worth it.

Really good ideas, thanks @pudgyfudgy and @CeeQue ! I've only done a few bronze/silver upgrades so this could be really useful. Just a matter of getting to them all.