The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

OT: NFL Draft Tonight

Painter753
8824 posts League Winner
Us Americans get our precious handegg back today boys, let the chaos commence

Comments

• coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    There’s 3 gods apparently, Jesus, BBQ and hand egg.
  • RadioShaq
    15605 posts Moderator
    Browns to mess it up.
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    What's a NFL?
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    coatsy wrote: »
    Don’t forget light beer and McDonald’s.
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Browns to mess it up.
    For sure. That Justin Gilbert pick in 2014 is pretty close to Jamarcus Russell levels of bust. They seem big on mayfield though. If that’s the case, he’ll get a nice easy defense against the Steelers for his nfl debut atleast
  • S P 4 C E Y
    2436 posts Fans' Favourite
    Painter753 wrote: »
    Browns to mess it up.
    For sure. That Justin Gilbert pick in 2014 is pretty close to Jamarcus Russell levels of bust. They seem big on mayfield though. If that’s the case, he’ll get a nice easy defense against the Steelers for his nfl debut atleast

I understood none of that :lol:
  • RadioShaq
    15605 posts Moderator
    I like the pic of the browns jersey with like 20 quarterbacks all crossed out. Sums up thier drafts and trades.
  • Knowlesdinho
    12897 posts Has That Special Something
    Browns to mess it up.

I’ll sum it up for you with a visual aid:

• Realist
    3052 posts National Call-Up
    If there’s one thing certain it’s the browns will ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up drafting a qb. The year they took manziel and Gilbert in the first round of one of the loaded classes in recent memory is peak browns. I kinda hope they get it right this time tho.

What time does it start and if anyone cares to convert it into uk time that would be great lol
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    coatsy wrote: »
    Don’t forget light beer and McDonald’s.

My drugs
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Browns to mess it up.

:D Yeah that’s how I felt learning English football for the first time too. The draft is pretty simple though, every year teams get to select college players, and they have combines where all the athletes come out to show off their skills. NFL teams analyze that along with film from their college games and select whichever players they think will fit into their scheme the best
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Realist wrote: »
    If there’s one thing certain it’s the browns will **** up drafting a qb. The year they took manziel and Gilbert in the first round of one of the loaded classes in recent memory is peak browns. I kinda hope they get it right this time tho.

What time does it start and if anyone cares to convert it into uk time that would be great lol
    Starts in 75 minutes my friend
  • Realist
    3052 posts National Call-Up
    Realist wrote: »
    If there’s one thing certain it’s the browns will **** up drafting a qb. The year they took manziel and Gilbert in the first round of one of the loaded classes in recent memory is peak browns. I kinda hope they get it right this time tho.

Starts in 75 minutes my friend

Cheers pal. Think it’s on sky sports here so may watch the first hour to see who gets picked in the first few
  • mjs4p
    11095 posts Has That Special Something
    Browns should take Josh Allen. Seems most likely to be a disaster! :D
  • ORANGEeffect05
    23851 posts Club Captain
    Excited to see where my Hokies end up and Lamar Jackson, love watching him ball out.
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Excited to see where my Hokies end up and Lamar Jackson, love watching him ball out.
    Couple people actually mocked him to the Steelers. Really hope we address our ILB/ Defensive back needs but I could see Colbert going with Guice/ Jackson if the draft falls that way. Honestly taking guice wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world imo. Would make getting rid of Bell next year a helluva lot easier
  • Fab
    19432 posts World Class
    Lock thread
  • ORANGEeffect05
    23851 posts Club Captain
    Couple people actually mocked him to the Steelers. Really hope we address our ILB/ Defensive back needs but I could see Colbert going with Guice/ Jackson if the draft falls that way. Honestly taking guice wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world imo. Would make getting rid of Bell next year a helluva lot easier

Yea seen Guice to you guys in quite a few mocks. Be a good value that late and think he is plenty talented to make losing Bell (for what he would cost) much more palatable.
  • iitalic
    1803 posts Play-Off Hero
    most exciting draft since the manziel draft
  • fluffymnuffy
    12771 posts Has That Special Something
    can't wait for a second Johnny Manziel to be taken #1
  • fluffymnuffy
    If the Browns take Darnold, they'll finish 8-8 or better. Mayfield will flame out quickly, they'll go 2-14 and he will never play again after this year. Allen will make them 4-12 or 5-11... Mayfield would be a massive mistake here
  • fluffymnuffy
    MANZIEL #2 going to Cleveland, another flame out for a Brown incoming
  • VanBasten12
    6784 posts Big Money Move
    As a non-American, I do love American Football.

Thoroughly enjoyed Draft Day - not sure how accurate it is, was a great watch. Helps being a fan of Kevin Costner.
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Yep, saw that coming a mile away. Now it’s time to see if the giants take Saquon
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Yep, saw that coming a mile away. Now it’s time to see if the giants take Saquon
    Well they did :D
  • fluffymnuffy
    that sound before the pick is amazing... Saquon Barkley to the Giants! Great pick imo
  • ORANGEeffect05
    23851 posts Club Captain
    Well they did :D

Had to do it. Eli can play another year or two.
  • Jfo88
    22946 posts Club Captain
    Mayfield #1 :joy:
  • VanBasten12
    6784 posts Big Money Move
    Damn. Incredible return there on his highlights package! :open_mouth:
  • ORANGEeffect05
    23851 posts Club Captain
    Damn. Incredible return there on his highlights package! :open_mouth:

Electric playmaker with a diverse skillset