11404 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 2018
    Renato Augusto get in
  • Morley86
    388 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Some youtuber was talking about new leagues and game modes
  • VagisilFC
    1422 posts Play-Off Hero
    Can't understand why EA haven't done it already. Chinese love to gamble and there is over a billion of them. That is a combo that would give any EA exec a raging for hours!!!!
  • mdizzl3
    12417 posts Has That Special Something
    yeah why not, more leagues the better. Womens football should be available in FUT too! Its time for mixed gender teams
  • kcichris
    1616 posts Play-Off Hero
    VagisilFC wrote: »
    Can't understand why EA haven't done it already. Chinese love to gamble and there is over a billion of them. That is a combo that would give any EA exec a raging for hours!!!!

there is a law in china that requires evry gamedeveloper for games that have loot boxes or something similar to release all the odds for the loot boxes. Maybe that's why
  • mdizzl3
    edited April 2018
    kcichris wrote: »
    VagisilFC wrote: »

there is a law in china that requires evry gamedeveloper for games that have loot boxes or something similar to release all the odds for the loot boxes. Maybe that's why

Yeah this seems legit. Don't see why that would stop them.
  • LoPo9
    939 posts Professional
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    yeah why not, more leagues the better. Womens football should be available in FUT too! Its time for mixed gender teams

I agree 100%. As long as the attributes are relative (the fastest woman shouldn't be faster than say 89), then I think it's brilliant.
  • Hive
    662 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Womens football should be available in FUT too! Its time for mixed gender teams

No, it really isn't.
  • mdizzl3
    LoPo9 wrote: »

I agree 100%. As long as the attributes are relative (the fastest woman shouldn't be faster than say 89), then I think it's brilliant.

Yeah for sure things must be balanced!
  • Sirin
    2504 posts Fans' Favourite

Nah, we're good.
  • mdizzl3
    Sirin wrote: »

Nah, we're good.

Who is we?
  • Socalj11
    1671 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hive wrote: »

No, it really isn't.

Uhhhh no!
  • mdizzl3

No, it really isn't.

Why not? its extra content
  • The Hierophant
    57 posts Park Captain
    edited April 2018
    We don't need female players in FUT. None of them should be above bronze level and male bronzes are already useless.
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2054 posts Fans' Favourite
    We don't need female players in FUT. None of them should be above bronze level and male bronzes are already useless.

This, they would have to make a new sub bronze colour for it to be realistic. What level is womens football really at comparatively? Some of the keepers at international level struggle to get height on their clearances and it's sooo slow. Its definitely below football league standard and i dont watch non league so i couldnt say any further.
  • Clancy
    7757 posts League Winner

No, it really isn't.

Why not? its extra content

You're colored text is hurting my eyeballs