Not ultimate pack obviously... You probably will get Harit as best card
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    14551 posts Has That Special Something
    dieiscast wrote: »
    Not ultimate pack obviously... You probably will get Harit as best card

this a full 30 harits
  • LovelyVillain
    3579 posts National Call-Up
    Alexis. Odds of packing anything as good or useful as him in the Ultimate Pack at very low. If you don’t care for a great player and want fodder, then do Koke and Ibra as that’s best bang for your buck if you will toss them into an SBC. I hear man very good things about Alexis and he can be at the very least a supersub until the game ends.
  • Richehb1
    919 posts Professional
    Alexis. Odds of packing anything as good or useful as him in the Ultimate Pack at very low. If you don’t care for a great player and want fodder, then do Koke and Ibra as that’s best bang for your buck if you will toss them into an SBC. I hear man very good things about Alexis and he can be at the very least a supersub until the game ends.

Good point but I've never really liked using alexis. I play aubameyang and he wipes the floor with alexis
  • LovelyVillain
    3579 posts National Call-Up
    Richehb1 wrote: »

Good point but I've never really liked using alexis. I play aubameyang and he wipes the floor with alexis

Have you used him at CAM? Alexis is a better CAM than ST. He’s a great LW and LM also but this one should be a CAM all day. You should buy NIF Alexis and play him on low chem at CAM in online seasons and see how it goes. If you think he does ok, then you know that his SBC item will be way better as he has better stats and will be on full chem.
  • MillsOnWheels
    652 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Keep them in your club and use them in a future sbc which ea will inevitably release requiring 5 fut swap players.
  • YouKnowWho
    128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ibra and koke
  • Heshyooo
    453 posts Sunday League Hero
    Alexis.. insanely good super sub
  • Gorda
    3447 posts National Call-Up
    YouKnowWho wrote: »
    Ibra and koke
    this