Why is there so much bs

Morley86
388 posts An Exciting Prospect
Why is there so much bs in this game goalkeeper decide to play when I'm 4 nill down it does not do the simple pass choices where I aim the ball to go player instruction and tactics don't work

Comments

• Splayer23
    359 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Tell me about it lol i beat a full on real madrid squad with toty/togs players 3-2 not gonna lie opponent was good but i lose to an opponent with a 70 chem team 4-1 dominating the stats but i guess stats mean sht lol i was able to score the usual 90th minute and i lose all because nif walcott and bolasie wreck me and his out of position players so yes bs exists man but in the end we keep playing the game cause thats how stupid we are lmao
  • Truthurts
    1775 posts Play-Off Hero
    I can beat good players with good teams and then I can play a lousy player with a lousy team and somehow they beat me WTF I wonder as I smash my controller to bits
  • Splayer23
    359 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I feel you bro but at the end of the day we end up playing this stupid game lol
  • dylanmx
    4427 posts National Call-Up
    Truthurts wrote: »
    I can beat good players with good teams and then I can play a lousy player with a lousy team and somehow they beat me WTF I wonder as I smash my controller to bits

I've never raged enough to break anything, but I usually end up turning off my console and try to hold back from remembering how his Giroud outpaced my valencia.
  • Morley86
    I don't understand stand it I tell my players to do certain things in game but they don't I play a to striker formation got no strikers upfront referee decisions are bs
  • Morley86
    I'd love to punch the guy who's in charge of ho
    dylanmx wrote: »

I've never raged enough to break anything, but I usually end up turning off my console and try to hold back from remembering how his Giroud outpaced my valencia.

I've broken five controllers since I brought this game I ain't buying fifa 19
  • dylanmx
    Morley86 wrote: »

I probably have more restraint because of my younger times when I raged over super mario 64, club penguin etc...
  • zoltan88zadine
    1854 posts Play-Off Hero

I probably have more restraint because of my younger times when I raged over super mario 64, club penguin etc...
    haha ever play battletoads? And sonic 2 final level where one mistake = die cuz no ring. now that was rage inducing!!!!

• Morley86

Now they were fun games to play back in day the problems with fifa is ea are more concerned about making money
  • dylanmx

haha ever play battletoads? And sonic 2 final level where one mistake = die cuz no ring. now that was rage inducing!!!!

No I have not, but I think we can all agree that we have experienced something that had made us rage.

Now they were fun games to play back in day the problems with fifa is ea are more concerned about making money

Sadly it's no longer about good reputation or making people have fun. It's all about the money.
  • Morley86

No I have not, but I think we can all agree that we have experienced something that had made us rage.

Sadly it's no longer about good reputation or making people have fun. It's all about the money.
    wish it could be different
  • Roobar
    618 posts An Exciting Prospect
    We all know though, we just need that ONE more card, you know the real game changer, then it will all be fine and we'll finally push on, just one more big card....
  • Xtc
    5186 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2018
    no idea, but its a really bad game if you like to attach skill to reward. there are far too many trash goals. Far too many mistakes that go unpunished and skilled plays that yield nothing.

you can pass the ball right another player that is being manually controlled and have it bounce right back to you creating space for you. Its beyond stupid how the desire to put in overt animations BUT NOT really link them to game situations leads to some of the most stupid looking game play ever.

Its unrewarding to play because of this. too many of my poor plays lead to goals for me and many of the plays i read and play perfectly lead to goals for my opponent.

if you watch pros, its the same for them EXCEPT most are so good offensively that they can out score the BS