The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

POTY Sane review?

ha032742
35721 posts Moderator
edited April 2018
Anyone done the SBC and used him?

I had the red monthly reward 86 version so submitted him for the 100k pack but now wondering whether to just complete the SBC. I’m too tight to do the loan as cleared out the club of all my cards.

Comments

• WFCBagnall
    73500 posts Moderator
    inSANE
  • Shaanxz
    20938 posts Club Captain
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Anyone done the SBC and used him?

I had the red monthly reward 86 version so submitted him for the 100k pack but now wondering just to complete the SBC. I’m too tight to do the loan as cleared out the club of all my cards.

I’ve done him, but won’t be a proper test until weekend league
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26227 posts Player of the Year
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    inSANEly overpriced

• Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Wondering this as well. Didn’t want him at first but I can probably get him for like 500k atm, which is still expensive but I like having untradeables for some reason. Means I can’t waste coins lol.
  • Thomo_toffee
    279 posts Sunday League Hero
    Unreal, traded in my PTG sane which is quite a big upgrade. Won’t be trading in my 93 potm Salah though for his POTY
  • DougInskip
    6620 posts League Winner
    So good, only used the loan but every shot goes in, quick, strong, agile. I’m just picking up his TOTS
  • therandomjack
    1323 posts Professional
    Looking forward to using him tonight - had the potm already and managed to do him for about 370-380. Wondering how much will got back off the packs - shall wait till Friday to open theml
  • heefmondo
    1599 posts Play-Off Hero
    Wondering this as well. Didn’t want him at first but I can probably get him for like 500k atm, which is still expensive but I like having untradeables for some reason. Means I can’t waste coins lol.

You will be wasting coins doing Sane.
  • ha032742
    35721 posts Moderator
    edited April 2018
    heefmondo wrote: »

You will be wasting coins doing Sane.

Not good or just because we’re so close to TOTS? :(
  • mdizzl3
    12417 posts Has That Special Something
    Ypoty Sane is the best card I've used this FIFA, his pace shooting, crossing, heading and passing are unreal. He is a goal machine.

3* skill moves you never really get tempted trying anything too fancy, instead he scores goals and makes goals. Brilliant card
  • SlipperyPeople3
    1052 posts Professional
    I have only heard great things about him from my friends and these threads. I do not have many untradeables to throw into SBC... so I am staying patient and waiting for TOTS. I am not sure this is a good idea, due to all the hype. But, I am done doing untradeable SBC's this year I think. I have lost days off of my life in these SBC's this year, for flucks sake. LOL
  • Whoman
    5571 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2018
    I’m too tight to do the loan as cleared out the club of all my cards.

Dude ... :* If you are able to pay 500k for the full version, you'd think you can somehow get a hold of the 20k extra to give yourself piece of mind on wether he performs well or not for you. Clearout or no ...
  • therandomjack
    1323 posts Professional
    Used him last night and considering I already had the POTM I did him for less than 380k as I did very well on the sniping front - IMO Massive upgrade and difference to his POTM. Not sorry I did him - his finesse from the LHS of the pitch is really noticeable, his pace upgrade seems to be more than it's stats. For some reason he seems to love picking up the ball inside and is everywhere
  • DrMac95
    201 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I was a bit hesitant as to how much difference there would be from his POTM, had recently done Pires SBC so didn't give him a start but when I brought him on at the 60 minute mark he single handedly won the game for me and was everywhere, its annoying that now I have a pires warming the bench but he is absolutely class for me.
  • PelzyWelzy
    9975 posts Has That Special Something
    Kinda echo what all the other lads have said.. he’s been absolute quality for me - was worried about the lack of skills at first as I generally only use 4* and above but no issues here.

Really pleased i took the plunge.
  • ha032742
    35721 posts Moderator
    Not long left before he expires...what to do hmm :*
  • Whoman
    So, is he going to get a TOTS ?

Liked the loan ...
  • ha032742
    35721 posts Moderator
    Whoman wrote: »
    So, is he going to get a TOTS ?

Liked the loan ...

Yeah
  • Mr_footballer1
    1912 posts Play-Off Hero
    He is absolutely insane
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    After some fantastic pack luck last night I’m tempted to pick up either Sane or Salah
  • Gale420
    3990 posts National Call-Up
    He’s fantastic for me so far!
  • S P 4 C E Y
    2436 posts Fans' Favourite
    He is absolutely insane

Significantly faster than his POTM card which I absolutely loved
  • ha032742
    35721 posts Moderator
    After some fantastic pack luck last night I’m tempted to pick up either Sane or Salah

Who did you pack? :o
  • Mr_footballer1
    1912 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ball roll, sprint, driven shot, goal. Every time. He is daft
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class

Vardy. SMS and Deco :open_mouth:

Do I go for POTY Salah or TOTY Messi?
  • Shaanxz
    20938 posts Club Captain
    Disgustingly good his weak foot isn’t a let down either
  • Falafelmonster
    4836 posts National Call-Up

Vardy. SMS and Deco :open_mouth:

Do I go for POTY Salah or TOTY Messi?

I mean POTY salah is 800k area, even less with good pack luck and some untradeables.
    I also like Salah much more than Messi IG (any versions that I've tried). Comes down to WRs, traits etc.

And FWIW, Salah is immense! Well worth every coin spent. He's a cheat code. I never try to turn to his left foot anymore because he just blows by people.

He came out to 850k for me before packs. Didn't pack anyone special, just a bunch of 84s and a discard IF. All in all around 825k, I'll take that every day.
  • ha032742
    35721 posts Moderator
    edited April 2018
    So I did the SBC earlier and got TOTS Dack and Handanovic plus some 84/83s from the packs. I think I’ve spent around 250k if I don’t take into account the opportunity cost of my red monthly 86 Sane and the untradeables from my club that I used for the SBC and what I got back from the packs so seems an ok deal. My early impressions are positive...very quick and strong and has a great shot. Hattrick on debut in WL :+1:
  • Mr_footballer1
    1912 posts Play-Off Hero
    Apart from the 3 star combo this card is a weekend league destroyer hes coming up clutch so many times
  • Whoman
    Someone just tore me a new one using him ...