Update: Prime Rio and English GK or Prime Desailly and French GK?

Dutch007
1983 posts Fans' Favourite
edited April 2018
Going to do 1 of the 2 SBC's and was wondering what the Ingame difference in playstyle is between Rio and Desailly? Who for instance is best for someone who does not defend that good? :D

French GK's seem better than the English ones!?
Post edited by Dutch007 on

Comments

• Gorda
    3398 posts National Call-Up
    I like Ferdinand he is solid. I tried desailly loan for 20 games and he Did some weird mistakes like autoslide tackle and missed the ball so i comceded a goal and some other stuff.
  • Leessa
    238 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ive got Rio and base Desailly as CBs atm and i hear there isnt a massive difference between MDs base and prime. Cant go wrong with either imo but i think Rio is the better of the 2
  • patjebeek1995
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Not worth it anymore to complete a prime icon IMO, tots CB will be better then Rio
  • Dutch007
    Not worth it anymore to complete a prime icon IMO, tots CB will be better then Rio

I play with an untradeable team.. :D
  • Gorda
    3398 posts National Call-Up
    i dont think any tots cb Will be better then rio. Toty ramos is about same lvl as rio but toty bonucci is way Worse then rio so what tots cb you think can be better then rio?

• BL86
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gorda wrote: »
    i dont think any tots cb Will be better then rio. Toty ramos is about same lvl as rio but toty bonucci is way Worse then rio so what tots cb you think can be better then rio?

I agree with these points.. no TOTS will be better than Rio.

Rankings for best cb’s will be:
    1) Prime Maldini
    2) Prime Rio
    3) TOTY Ramos
    4) The best TOTS CB cards
  • Leandrinho
    1007 posts Professional
    Gorda wrote: »

Tots de ligt!
  • Dutch007
    It is Rio with an English GK or Des with a French Gk, the latter seem better!