Salah in next years toty

MxM15
833 posts Semi-Pro
Will he replace messi or wil they make him a striker? I think next years front 3 wil be cr7 salah messi

Comments

• WFCBagnall
    70414 posts Moderator
    Ronaldo Messi Salah
  • ThommyAre
    770 posts Semi-Pro
    Even if he has an average start to next season, he should make it ahead of Kane.
  • Dutchcaliber
    2788 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nobody knows. The champions league is not over yet and we still have a world cup.
  • BigGuyStan
    214 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I can see Messi's base card being striker next FIFA, so Salah will probably get a RW TOTY which is fully deserved and can't be discussed, in my opinion.
  • LovelyVillain
    3579 posts National Call-Up
    BigGuyStan wrote: »
    I can see Messi's base card being striker next FIFA, so Salah will probably get a RW TOTY which is fully deserved and can't be discussed, in my opinion.

Would be CF/CAM before a ST I think.
  • ThommyAre
    770 posts Semi-Pro

Definitely. Playing much deeper than a ST currently.

• BigGuyStan

Barcelona's primary formation this year has been 4-4-2 with Messi and Suarez upfront, but you're right - Messi is always behind Suarez on the pitch.

I also believe that Messi will be playing striker at the World Cup which increases the chances of him getting a striker card next FIFA. (I really hope he does)
  • Slideman1187
    959 posts Professional
    ThommyAre wrote: »
    Even if he has an average start to next season, he should make it ahead of Kane.

Kane will just blame Eriksen if he doesnt make TOTY next year ;)
  • Aqeel87
    2583 posts Fans' Favourite
    ThommyAre wrote: »

Kane will just blame Eriksen if he doesnt make TOTY next year ;)

Harry Claim lol
  • LovelyVillain
    3579 posts National Call-Up

Barcelona's primary formation this year has been 4-4-2 with Messi and Suarez upfront, but you're right - Messi is always behind Suarez on the pitch.

I also believe that Messi will be playing striker at the World Cup which increases the chances of him getting a striker card next FIFA. (I really hope he does)

Yeah I watch every Barca game and they don’t use a real 442, they use a variation of 4411. On paper 442 but on the pitch Messi free roams in the CF/CAM spot in 4411
  • BigGuyStan

Yeah I watch every Barca game and they don’t use a real 442, they use a variation of 4411. On paper 442 but on the pitch Messi free roams in the CF/CAM spot in 4411

Exactly. I would love to see a TOTY front three consisting of LW Ronaldo, ST Suárez and RW Salah and perhaps CAM Messi. But then again, the World Cup can definitely be a huge decider on whom will have a TOTY card in FIFA 19.