I don't know if Liverpool win the CL but...

1345
rodrel
858 posts Semi-Pro
...if they don't give Salah the Ballon D'Or for what he's doing this season, it will be a bigger steal than not giving it to Iniesta once.

Comments

  • Vaaass
    3047 posts National Call-Up
    Might be wrong but isn't he the top scorer in Europe out of every competition? Might be wrong. Problem is if Liverpool win nothing it'll go massively against him, you've seen trophies play a big part in the decision before
  • Footballer_1000
    1280 posts Professional
    rodrel wrote: »
    ...if they don't give Salah the Ballon D'Or for what he's doing this season, it will be a bigger steal than not giving it to Iniesta once.

    He's been sensational this season, however there are more deserved players.
  • Frankenberry
    10217 posts Has That Special Something
    Cristiano Ronaldo has 43 goals and 8 assists in 41 matches. Messi has 42 goals and 14 assists in 52 matches.
  • rodrel
    858 posts Semi-Pro
    Vaaass wrote: »
    Might be wrong but isn't he the top scorer in Europe out of every competition? Might be wrong. Problem is if Liverpool win nothing it'll go massively against him, you've seen trophies play a big part in the decision before

    No, sadly they don't. Iniesta won the WC and CL and got ❤️❤️❤️❤️.

    It's all about hype and image.

    But it is a shame to award the same and the same players when there are others performing miracles.

    Salah, for example, has transformed Liverpool attack by tons.
  • truegunn3r
    11762 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 2018
    If Liverpool wins Champions league then Salah will definitely win Ballon D’Or.

    However, don’t forget if Argentina win World Cup then the pendulum could swing in Messi’s favour as he has already won La Liga.

    The only way CR7 can win it now is if he wins both the Champions League and World Cup which is a long shot
  • yogibear
    1370 posts Professional
    rodrel wrote: »
    ...if they don't give Salah the Ballon D'Or for what he's doing this season, it will be a bigger steal than not giving it to Iniesta once.

    He's been sensational this season, however there are more deserved players.

    If Salah wins the CL and neither Ronaldo or Messi wins the WC, theres no question
  • rodrel
    858 posts Semi-Pro
    rodrel wrote: »
    ...if they don't give Salah the Ballon D'Or for what he's doing this season, it will be a bigger steal than not giving it to Iniesta once.

    He's been sensational this season, however there are more deserved players.

    Like who?

    Yeah, Messi's the goat for me and Ronaldo is probably the best scorer ever but...if someone else in a 'smaller' club does things as these...well...
  • pekkaa88
    7267 posts Big Money Move
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    If Liverpool wins Champions league then Salah will definitely win Ballon D’Or.

    However, don’t forget if Argentina win World Cup then the pendulum could swing in Messi’s favour as he has already won La Liga.

    The only way CR7 can win it now is if he wins Champions League and World Cup which is a long shot

    Its award for the best player of 2018. Ronaldo has been the best player of 2018 so far, and has the best change to win it
  • truegunn3r
    11762 posts Has That Special Something
    pekkaa88 wrote: »
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    If Liverpool wins Champions league then Salah will definitely win Ballon D’Or.

    However, don’t forget if Argentina win World Cup then the pendulum could swing in Messi’s favour as he has already won La Liga.

    The only way CR7 can win it now is if he wins Champions League and World Cup which is a long shot

    Its award for the best player of 2018. Ronaldo has been the best player of 2018 so far, and has the best change to win it

    :joy::joy::joy:
  • Footballer_1000
    1280 posts Professional
    rodrel wrote: »
    rodrel wrote: »
    ...if they don't give Salah the Ballon D'Or for what he's doing this season, it will be a bigger steal than not giving it to Iniesta once.

    He's been sensational this season, however there are more deserved players.

    Like who?

    Yeah, Messi's the goat for me and Ronaldo is probably the best scorer ever but...if someone else in a 'smaller' club does things as these...well...

    Well yeah, Ronaldo has 15 goals in the Champions League alone, and has yet to play in the semi finals. Salah has been freakishly good, but behind Ronaldo I'd say.

  • truegunn3r
    11762 posts Has That Special Something
    rodrel wrote: »
    rodrel wrote: »
    ...if they don't give Salah the Ballon D'Or for what he's doing this season, it will be a bigger steal than not giving it to Iniesta once.

    He's been sensational this season, however there are more deserved players.

    Like who?

    Yeah, Messi's the goat for me and Ronaldo is probably the best scorer ever but...if someone else in a 'smaller' club does things as these...well...

    Well yeah, Ronaldo has 15 goals in the Champions League alone, and has yet to play in the semi finals. Salah has been freakishly good, but behind Ronaldo I'd say.

    And how well is Ronaldo and Real Madrid doing in La Liga again?
  • Frankenberry
    10217 posts Has That Special Something
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    rodrel wrote: »
    rodrel wrote: »
    ...if they don't give Salah the Ballon D'Or for what he's doing this season, it will be a bigger steal than not giving it to Iniesta once.

    He's been sensational this season, however there are more deserved players.

    Like who?

    Yeah, Messi's the goat for me and Ronaldo is probably the best scorer ever but...if someone else in a 'smaller' club does things as these...well...

    Well yeah, Ronaldo has 15 goals in the Champions League alone, and has yet to play in the semi finals. Salah has been freakishly good, but behind Ronaldo I'd say.

    And how well is Ronaldo and Real Madrid doing in La Liga again?

    Real Madrid is 3rd in their league. Liverpool is 3rd in their league.
  • rodrel
    858 posts Semi-Pro
    rodrel wrote: »
    rodrel wrote: »
    ...if they don't give Salah the Ballon D'Or for what he's doing this season, it will be a bigger steal than not giving it to Iniesta once.

    He's been sensational this season, however there are more deserved players.

    Like who?

    Yeah, Messi's the goat for me and Ronaldo is probably the best scorer ever but...if someone else in a 'smaller' club does things as these...well...

    Well yeah, Ronaldo has 15 goals in the Champions League alone, and has yet to play in the semi finals. Salah has been freakishly good, but behind Ronaldo I'd say.

    Come on, man. Be serious. It's not only about numbers, or titles only.

    Half of 20 goals can be pens, and if a player's in a team like RM or MC or Barca, he is helped a lot by the team.

    Salah this season is playing better than anybody. He 's leading his team alone in the CL final.
  • truegunn3r
    11762 posts Has That Special Something
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    rodrel wrote: »
    rodrel wrote: »
    ...if they don't give Salah the Ballon D'Or for what he's doing this season, it will be a bigger steal than not giving it to Iniesta once.

    He's been sensational this season, however there are more deserved players.

    Like who?

    Yeah, Messi's the goat for me and Ronaldo is probably the best scorer ever but...if someone else in a 'smaller' club does things as these...well...

    Well yeah, Ronaldo has 15 goals in the Champions League alone, and has yet to play in the semi finals. Salah has been freakishly good, but behind Ronaldo I'd say.

    And how well is Ronaldo and Real Madrid doing in La Liga again?

    Real Madrid is 3rd in their league. Liverpool is 3rd in their league.

    Difference is Liverpool have a player who is going to win the golden boot
  • CeeQue
    13715 posts Has That Special Something
    Top 3 for sure Messi with a domestic double and maybe a good showing at the WC. But with that laughable Argentona squad doubtful.

    Ronaldo has to win the CL and a good WC showing. Same with Salah he has to win something to be considered. But mos def a top 3 player atm.
  • rodrel
    858 posts Semi-Pro
    truegunn3r wrote: »

    Difference is Liverpool have a player who is going to win the golden boot

    No, the difference is that with the squad RM have, it's a failed season, while for Liverpool with the squad they have is somewhat of a success.

  • Footballer_1000
    1280 posts Professional
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    rodrel wrote: »
    rodrel wrote: »
    ...if they don't give Salah the Ballon D'Or for what he's doing this season, it will be a bigger steal than not giving it to Iniesta once.

    He's been sensational this season, however there are more deserved players.

    Like who?

    Yeah, Messi's the goat for me and Ronaldo is probably the best scorer ever but...if someone else in a 'smaller' club does things as these...well...

    Well yeah, Ronaldo has 15 goals in the Champions League alone, and has yet to play in the semi finals. Salah has been freakishly good, but behind Ronaldo I'd say.

    And how well is Ronaldo and Real Madrid doing in La Liga again?

    Ronaldo isn't Real Madrid, he's Ronaldo. Besides, Madrid are 3rd in the League....exactly the same as Liverpool... What's your point?
  • pekkaa88
    7267 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2018
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    pekkaa88 wrote: »
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    If Liverpool wins Champions league then Salah will definitely win Ballon D’Or.

    However, don’t forget if Argentina win World Cup then the pendulum could swing in Messi’s favour as he has already won La Liga.

    The only way CR7 can win it now is if he wins Champions League and World Cup which is a long shot

    Its award for the best player of 2018. Ronaldo has been the best player of 2018 so far, and has the best change to win it

    :joy::joy::joy:

    I dont have the exact stats but I'm sure he has easily the most goals scored in 2018.. Important goals too.. He had poor start to the season in 2017, but in 2018 he has dominated again..
  • Neckabob
    13860 posts Has That Special Something
    rodrel wrote: »
    ...if they don't give Salah the Ballon D'Or for what he's doing this season, it will be a bigger steal than not giving it to Iniesta once.

    You mean sneijder
  • rodrel
    858 posts Semi-Pro
    Neckabob wrote: »
    rodrel wrote: »
    ...if they don't give Salah the Ballon D'Or for what he's doing this season, it will be a bigger steal than not giving it to Iniesta once.

    You mean sneijder

    Yeah, him too among others.
  • Footballer_1000
    1280 posts Professional
    rodrel wrote: »
    rodrel wrote: »
    rodrel wrote: »
    ...if they don't give Salah the Ballon D'Or for what he's doing this season, it will be a bigger steal than not giving it to Iniesta once.

    He's been sensational this season, however there are more deserved players.

    Like who?

    Yeah, Messi's the goat for me and Ronaldo is probably the best scorer ever but...if someone else in a 'smaller' club does things as these...well...

    Well yeah, Ronaldo has 15 goals in the Champions League alone, and has yet to play in the semi finals. Salah has been freakishly good, but behind Ronaldo I'd say.


    Salah this season is playing better than anybody. He 's leading his team alone in the CL final.

    You mean exactly like Ronaldo's doing?
  • Vaaass
    3047 posts National Call-Up
    rodrel wrote: »
    rodrel wrote: »
    rodrel wrote: »
    ...if they don't give Salah the Ballon D'Or for what he's doing this season, it will be a bigger steal than not giving it to Iniesta once.

    He's been sensational this season, however there are more deserved players.

    Like who?

    Yeah, Messi's the goat for me and Ronaldo is probably the best scorer ever but...if someone else in a 'smaller' club does things as these...well...

    Well yeah, Ronaldo has 15 goals in the Champions League alone, and has yet to play in the semi finals. Salah has been freakishly good, but behind Ronaldo I'd say.


    Salah this season is playing better than anybody. He 's leading his team alone in the CL final.

    You mean exactly like Ronaldo's doing?

    What Salah is doing is a far bigger achievement than what Ronaldo's doing this season
  • CharlieC
    7425 posts League Winner
    rodrel wrote: »
    ...if they don't give Salah the Ballon D'Or for what he's doing this season, it will be a bigger steal than not giving it to Iniesta once.

    Totally agree. Outstanding this season
  • rodrel
    858 posts Semi-Pro


    Salah this season is playing better than anybody. He 's leading his team alone in the CL final.

    You mean exactly like Ronaldo's doing? [/quote]

    You got to be naive to believe that CR7 leading RM of Modric, Bale, Isco, Ramos, Marcelo atc. is the same as Salah leading Liverpool's Mane, Firminho, Oxy, Milner etc.

    Or would you prefer a Liverpool player other than Salah for Madrid?

    I don't think so.

  • Gorda
    3892 posts National Call-Up
    Salah Been great but Madrid Will win Champions league and the GOAT Will get another ballon dor.
  • Vaaass
    3047 posts National Call-Up
    Gorda wrote: »
    Salah Been great but Madrid Will win Champions league and the GOAT Will get another ballon dor.

    Didn't know Salah played for RM
  • Footballer_1000
    1280 posts Professional
    Vaaass wrote: »
    rodrel wrote: »
    rodrel wrote: »
    rodrel wrote: »
    ...if they don't give Salah the Ballon D'Or for what he's doing this season, it will be a bigger steal than not giving it to Iniesta once.

    He's been sensational this season, however there are more deserved players.

    Like who?

    Yeah, Messi's the goat for me and Ronaldo is probably the best scorer ever but...if someone else in a 'smaller' club does things as these...well...

    Well yeah, Ronaldo has 15 goals in the Champions League alone, and has yet to play in the semi finals. Salah has been freakishly good, but behind Ronaldo I'd say.


    Salah this season is playing better than anybody. He 's leading his team alone in the CL final.

    You mean exactly like Ronaldo's doing?

    What Salah is doing is a far bigger achievement than what Ronaldo's doing this season

    You clearly haven't been watching Ronaldo this season, mate.
  • Guvnor
    2624 posts Fans' Favourite
    I said we’d smash these
  • Footballer_1000
    1280 posts Professional
    rodrel wrote: »


    Salah this season is playing better than anybody. He 's leading his team alone in the CL final.

    You mean exactly like Ronaldo's doing?

    You got to be naive to believe that CR7 leading RM of Modric, Bale, Isco, Ramos, Marcelo atc. is the same as Salah leading Liverpool's Mane, Firminho, Oxy, Milner etc.

    Or would you prefer a Liverpool player other than Salah for Madrid?

    I don't think so.

    [/quote]

    Not at all. Virtually the entire Madrid team have been underperforming this season par Ronnie. Ronaldo have pretty much been carrying RM.
  • Socalj11
    1671 posts Play-Off Hero
    Vaaass wrote: »
    rodrel wrote: »
    rodrel wrote: »
    rodrel wrote: »
    ...if they don't give Salah the Ballon D'Or for what he's doing this season, it will be a bigger steal than not giving it to Iniesta once.

    He's been sensational this season, however there are more deserved players.

    Like who?

    Yeah, Messi's the goat for me and Ronaldo is probably the best scorer ever but...if someone else in a 'smaller' club does things as these...well...

    Well yeah, Ronaldo has 15 goals in the Champions League alone, and has yet to play in the semi finals. Salah has been freakishly good, but behind Ronaldo I'd say.


    Salah this season is playing better than anybody. He 's leading his team alone in the CL final.

    You mean exactly like Ronaldo's doing?

    What Salah is doing is a far bigger achievement than what Ronaldo's doing this season

    You clearly haven't been watching Ronaldo this season, mate.

    PL fans are delusional.
Sign In or Register to comment.