OT: Real v. Juve friendly presale is on now 8/4 DC/VA/MD

LuckyStrikE
3484 posts National Call-Up
Use ICCVIP and get some tix, before they go up for resale, if you will be in the area.

Comments

• The king
    421 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited April 2018
    What about the Ref? The english one.
  • jdros
    2657 posts Fans' Favourite
    I bought tix for Juve/Bayern in philly. My kids are excited.
  • Maverick
    6818 posts Big Money Move
    I don't want to be that guy, but be careful when going to see these games. It's a World Cup year. I'd be SHOCKED if the stars are there.
  • jdros
    2657 posts Fans' Favourite
    Maverick wrote: »
    I don't want to be that guy, but be careful when going to see these games. It's a World Cup year. I'd be SHOCKED if the stars are there.

I’m aware. The clubs also know what a big marketing opportunity these games are though, so I expect them to at least be rotating people through the matches - individual guys will probably only play in one match, but they will have different guys miss different matches.

They are friendlies - 22 guys will play on each team most likely.
  • EddieFicio
    22477 posts Club Captain
    Maverick wrote: »

They won't, the italian guys will be there Chiellini (if hes back from injury) Gigi (if he ends up staying), Marchisio, Barzagli etc as Italy didn't make the WC, dybala higuain etc won't, I assume itll be the same for RM.
  • LuckyStrikE
    all good, almost 3 weeks after the final so should be plenty of players back for the game
  • EddieFicio
    22477 posts Club Captain
    edited April 2018
    all good, almost 3 weeks after the final so should be plenty of players back for the game

Players get extended leaves after the WC.

Some players are barely even back in training by the time the season starts,provided they have a deep run with their NT.
  • LuckyStrikE
    EddieFicio wrote: »

Some players are barely even back in training by the time the season starts,provided they have a deep run with their NT.

only a few teams can make deep runs. ill take my odds
  • ORANGEeffect05
    25479 posts Player of the Year
    I'll be there most likely
  • EddieFicio
    22477 posts Club Captain

only a few teams can make deep runs. ill take my odds

I'm not even sure why you are getting wound up over this :joy: It'll definitely be an amazing experience. Just be aware that you might not watch CR7 and friends play more than 20 mins, if at all.
  • Hibee
    12409 posts Has That Special Something
    Nice to see these teams but pre-season games and competitive ones are totally different. Don't think I could get over excited seeing a friendly.
  • TORZADO
    5159 posts Big Money Move

• TORZADO
    5159 posts Big Money Move
    Was disappointed juve were going to the US for the second year in a row but remembered it was a wc cycle so will happily wait another year