Stopped playing due lacking content/updates

Floatingkeyboard
1064 posts Professional
edited April 2018
I created a fantastic team the first 6 months of the game, now I’m not playing the Nintendo version of fifa for the last two months anymore. I also didnt buy the PS4 version, as I need a portable game for on the go.

I simply cant get myself to it anymore. No updates, lacking content, no fut swap sbcs etc. EA destroyed this game by doing nothing for the Nintendo community.

Comments

• KRANG00
    1873 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 2018
    This is what happens when you play fifa on a console design for plumbers to jump over pipes and drive around in go carts
  • Floatingkeyboard
    1064 posts Professional
    edited April 2018
    KRANG00 wrote: »
    This is what happens when you play fifa on a console design for plumbers to jump over pipes and drive around in go carts
    Its a good device and EA promised a full FIFA experience on the go, it could work but EA is not working on this to make it a success.

I have a Playstation 4 laying around, but I dont have the time to play on it as I travel a lot.

I just want the game I have paid for!
  • Ateam
    17 posts Ball Boy
    What is your team?
  • heavymcd
    10073 posts Has That Special Something
    About ready to sell my copy. Don’t play on Xbox anymore either. Actually moved to Football Manager on Switch for my sports addiction fix. Hopefully they’ll support their product unlike some comanies, but looks promising on that front.
  • Floatingkeyboard
    1064 posts Professional
    heavymcd wrote: »
    About ready to sell my copy. Don’t play on Xbox anymore either. Actually moved to Football Manager on Switch for my sports addiction fix. Hopefully they’ll support their product unlike some comanies, but looks promising on that front.
    Whut! Didnt knew it was coming to the Switch! I’m buying it!

• heavymcd
    10073 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 2018
    heavymcd wrote: »
    Whut! Didnt knew it was coming to the Switch! I’m buying it!

It’s out now! It’s the Touch version though, but on par with the other Touch platforms. Only downside is price, $40 versus $20 on iPad. Robbery imo, but fair compared to FIFA.