FUT18 and the 59th minute is still the best method

Comments

• L3vi88
    985 posts Semi-Pro
    The definition of trading is buying and selling goods. Sniping is trading regardless of whether there is luck involved. There’s some serious insecurity going on in this thread.
  • Ulook92
    19829 posts Club Captain
    States
  • Carswell
    8405 posts League Winner
    L3vi88 wrote: »
    The definition of trading is buying and selling goods. Sniping is trading regardless of whether there is luck involved. There’s some serious insecurity going on in this thread.

Just the same old ❤️❤️❤️❤️ tbf.
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    7335 posts Big Money Move
    lol
  • DutyHarry
    5879 posts Big Money Move
    L3vi88 wrote: »

True
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    SebCFC123 wrote: »
    Blarix wrote: »
    59th is pure luck no skill involved whatsoever.
    Your thread showing how you traded was just you knowing prices and buying icons for cheaper than they were. That requires luck as well, lucky that people listed for cheap.

This is the sameHe knows the prices and buys them under that

What?

That's completely different to than sitting on 59th.
    He is lucky they misclicked and listed for cheap,you are lucky that people listed their icon for lower than the going rate and that there are people who will just buy the cheapest of that icon at the time w/o looking at going rate

Nothing to do with luck. It's market fluctuation you taking advantage of as compared to hoping someone made a mistake and you bin it.

If you don't know the difference than I suggest you stop talking about a subject you have no clue about.
  • Idek
    15933 posts World Class
    :D what a thread this has turned into
  • SebCFC123
    7342 posts Big Money Move
    Your thread showing how you traded was just you knowing prices and buying icons for cheaper than they were. That requires luck as well, lucky that people listed for cheap.

What?

He is lucky they misclicked and listed for cheap,you are lucky that people listed their icon for lower than the going rate and that there are people who will just buy the cheapest of that icon at the time w/o looking at going rate

Nothing to do with luck. It's market fluctuation you taking advantage of as compared to hoping someone made a mistake and you bin it.

If you don't know the difference than I suggest you stop talking about a subject you have no clue about.
    Yes I know it’s market fluctuation thoughout the day, you’re lucky that people don’t know when the cheapest time is or don’t have the patience to wait for another cheaper to pop up
  • Millsy89
    587 posts An Exciting Prospect
    My local chippy has less salt than this thread.

It's essentially an inverse IF method with lazy sellers opposed to lazy buyers.

Good work OP.
  • StutterCUFC
    246 posts Sunday League Hero
    Idek wrote: »
    :D what a thread this has turned into

I only wanted to show my snipes :lol:

• DutyHarry
    5879 posts Big Money Move
    There's always luck/bad luck involved in trading, you have to be there at the right time, if some people manage this without the help from Abduls, good for them, gg's.
  • Maverick
    6917 posts Big Money Move
    Blarix is having a mare here :D:D
  • Diggy
    14734 posts Has That Special Something
    It’s lucky trading :trollface:
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain

What?

Yes I know it’s market fluctuation thoughout the day, you’re lucky that people don’t know when the cheapest time is or don’t have the patience to wait for another cheaper to pop up

How am I or anyone doing that method lucky?

You don't make any sense.

• ORANGEeffect05
    25710 posts Player of the Year
    Carswell wrote: »
    Still trading. Well played OP.

This. The ol' Blarix dishwasher method.
  • Yoshi
    3932 posts National Call-Up
    ur all idiots :joy: every one of yous
  • VICTAAAA
    11220 posts Has That Special Something
    Yoshi wrote: »

all hail king sniper @Yoshi

i think Dave mentioned that people lose out when they make mistakes on listing lowest BIN but the market is all about winners and losers. if i profit it's always at somebody else's cost. when it's a snipe, it's taking advantage of somebody else's mistake and when i buy something below value knowing it'll rise that's me profiting from somebody else's: ignorance, circumstance, laziness.
  • Yoshi
    3932 posts National Call-Up
    VICTAAAA wrote: »

i think Dave mentioned that people lose out when they make mistakes on listing lowest BIN but the market is all about winners and losers. if i profit it's always at somebody else's cost. when it's a snipe, it's taking advantage of somebody else's mistake and when i buy something below value knowing it'll rise that's me profiting from somebody else's: ignorance, circumstance, laziness.

DUKnkiMV4AEEw6T.jpg:large
    #abdul #noshame #nottrading
  • ORANGEeffect05
    25710 posts Player of the Year
    VICTAAAA wrote: »

DUKnkiMV4AEEw6T.jpg:large
    #abdul #noshame #nottrading

All hail le #tradingmert
  • StutterCUFC
    edited April 2018
    Oh my god

2rxtz7s.png

I’m shook
  • StutterCUFC
    Sat at work searching for an special Mbappe for under 150k incase he gets a YPOTY SBC and up pops this lil beauty!
  • SebCFC123

What?

Read and you’ll work it out
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain

What?

Read what?

Don't say anything else if you just going to deflect the question.
  • SebCFC123

What?

Read what?

There’s an element of luck in your method and I said why, you’ve just chose to not read why
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    4775 posts National Call-Up
    What a discussion here. Lots of people with daddy issues
  • SebCFC123
    Interesting theory
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    4775 posts National Call-Up
    Interesting theory

Right!?
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    edited April 2018

What?

Read what?

There’s an element of luck in your method and I said why, you’ve just chose to not read why

Have a word with yourself. Acting stupid must be your trait.
    Post edited by Blarix on
  • ScruffyDogBurger
    3306 posts National Call-Up

What?

Sniping = easy way to make fast coins when you have a life

Spending night and day monitoring prices to trade = you have no life outside of FUT
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain

What?

Sniping = easy way to make fast coins when you have a life

Spending night and day monitoring prices to trade = you have no life outside of FUT

Might be night and day for people who don't know it. Takes literally few weeks to understand the time zones to take advantage of . Just tweak as you go. Sniping for hours and repeatedly refresh clearly means you have a life. Oxymoron comment.