Anyone use Bundesliga teams?

KingOfFifa
382 posts An Exciting Prospect
Or just the trio of alaba, boateng and Vidal?

Comments

• theraduku
    903 posts Semi-Pro
    Why are you asking?
  • dylanmx
    4427 posts National Call-Up
    I used to, not anymore because I sold up for tots a month or two ago.
  • KingOfFifa
    theraduku wrote: »
    Why are you asking?

I'm curious as to whether they're good or not, got 340k and not really bothered about tots as i will only be able to afford one or two low league tots players that won't be worth it
  • KingOfFifa
    dylanmx wrote: »
    I used to, not anymore because I sold up for tots a month or two ago.

what was your team?
  • Dragon007
    471 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yes. With a trio of Toure, Bailly and Aurier

Batshuayi
    Reus PTG Goretzka IF Origi
    Schweiny Y. Toure
    Alaba Boateng Bailly Aurier
    Fahrmann
  • theraduku
    903 posts Semi-Pro
    KingOfFifa wrote: »
    Why are you asking?

I'm curious as to whether they're good or not, got 340k and not really bothered about tots as i will only be able to afford one or two low league tots players that won't be worth it

I just recently started using a hybrid which includes some bundesliga players other than alaba, boateng and vidal and they are performing very well. It's actually fb schurrle, if thorgan hazard and fahrmann.
    I recommend building hybrids though, because they're more enjoyable to make.
  • KingOfFifa
    Why are you asking?

I just recently started using a hybrid which includes some bundesliga players other than alaba, boateng and vidal and they are performing very well. It's actually fb schurrle, if thorgan hazard and fahrmann.

how is schurrle?
  • theraduku
    903 posts Semi-Pro
    Why are you asking?

how is schurrle?

He is really good for me. He feels really quick, finishes most chances, got really tight dribbling and is overall a beast.
  • Wooly1203
    2440 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bundesliga is my go to! Absolutely the best league in that price range.

I used to have this team and it was awesome
    Auba Lew
    James
    Reus Robben
    Vidal
    Alaba boateng sokratis 87 Kimmich
    Neuer

You could swap LP for Kimmich and Fahrmann for Neuer and probably fit within your budget if you’re Xbox (don’t know other console prices)
  • Snapzs
    391 posts Sunday League Hero
    motm Hradecky is only 20-25k, great for the price. His nif plays better than Fahrmann for me. If Volland is good also for his price. IF wagner if u like to cross (ptg is only 30k?). Some cheap gems in Bunds...just have to dig around and find the ones that fit ur playstyle
  • KingOfFifa
    Snapzs wrote: »
    motm Hradecky is only 20-25k, great for the price. His nif plays better than Fahrmann for me. If Volland is good also for his price. IF wagner if u like to cross (ptg is only 30k?). Some cheap gems in Bunds...just have to dig around and find the ones that fit ur playstyle

I used to use gabby Jesus and martial up front so would like an upgrade haha
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    13463 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 2018
    IF Arunguiz
    IF zuber (even at LB on 7 chem)
    PTG origi
    87 Batshuayi
    PTG/IF Goretzka

All great gems along with the usual Alaba/Boateng/Vidal combo

* forgot to mention SIF Kramaric, if you like firmino then you'll love him, amazing at ST and CAM. Literally just bought him back for 36k 5mins ago, he's so good.
    Post edited by P1tch_1nvaderz88 on
  • HideousCompany
    632 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I did. Lewy and Aubameyang are must haves. Goretzka is great, so is Bday Schurrle. Vidal, Boateng and Alaba are all very solid. Neuer is my favourite keeper but not sure I can justify his if you're short on coins, Fahrmann will do
  • Snapzs
    391 posts Sunday League Hero
    Snapzs wrote: »

I used to use gabby Jesus and martial up front so would like an upgrade haha

If you enjoy using them or watching them irl by all means keep them and build around them. Youll have more fun in the end. Try browsing futhead/futbin or whatever you use and look for players you might like to try out. Like I said earlier you just have to find players that fit your playstyle and tactics. I wouldnt worry about w/l when your tweeking your lineup or trying players out. Try watching the way they move off the ball and if they feel like a fit for you. You hear alot of mixed reviews on players, which is fine since it gives you a general idea what to expect but the only way to know is try them out yourself. If its a pretty pricey player try looking for youtube reviews and watch for the stuff I mentioned above.
  • theraduku
    903 posts Semi-Pro
    edited April 2018
    Only problem with bundesliga squads would be that all the RBs in that league are terrible. Other than that, looks solid.
  • VagisilFC
    1419 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 2018
    FB Reus, PTG Gomez
    Muller
    SBC Younes, Swap Werner
    FB Schweinie
    Baby Maldini, Mustafi, Sokratis, Kimmich
    Ter Stegen

Bench IF Petersen, Scream Bender, Sane

All PACK ONLY or SBC rewards
  • watford110
    256 posts Sunday League Hero
    I use a bundesliga fitness team with SBC Promes coming on at kick off. 4321

Farhmann
    85 kimmich Sokrates Boateng Alaba
    OTW Tolliso Vidal Grozetka
    Promes Auba 85 Bailey

Must say Kimmich is a bit disappointing... anyone recommend an upgrade?
  • theraduku
    903 posts Semi-Pro
    watford110 wrote: »

Farhmann
    Promes Auba 85 Bailey

There's not really any upgrade for him in that league. You either have to wait for tots to see if there's a good bundesliga rb in it, or try to make a hybrid and fit in a rb from another league.
  • freakjas
    5979 posts Big Money Move
    You should try inform Ribéry, hes really good. Only got 2 Bundesliga players in my current squad but he’s in.
  • FixFifaaaaa
    434 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yes best league for me so far.

My team is

87 Werner 87 Batman

If kostic if Vidal if Goretzka if gnabry in 4222

Alaba/swap Wendell Boateng 86 Ginter 87 Kimmich

Fahrmann
  • FixFifaaaaa
    watford110 wrote: »

Farhmann
    Promes Auba 85 Bailey

Kimmich 87 is the best right back always in the right position. I prefer him to walker and Valencia
  • freakjas
    Not sure why everyone uses Batman, he didn’t do anything when I used him
  • theraduku
    903 posts Semi-Pro
    freakjas wrote: »

He is probably the most fun player I have used this fifa. Not just fun, but also really good. Depends on your playstyle.
  • Pxul_
    7919 posts League Winner
    87 Batshuyai is the best ST on the game
  • freakjas

He is probably the most fun player I have used this fifa. Not just fun, but also really good. Depends on your playstyle.

I guess he doesn’t fit my playstyle then lmao, 1 goal in 4 games. Think he was never in the right position to score. Might be his workrates.
  • freakjas
    Pxul_ wrote: »
    87 Batshuyai is the best ST on the game
    92 cavani is
  • theraduku
    903 posts Semi-Pro

I guess he doesn’t fit my playstyle then lmao, 1 goal in 4 games. Think he was never in the right position to score. Might be his workrates.

Yeah I do agree that sometimes you need to trigger him to make runs, but he is so good in front of goal and can even bang them from 20+ yards. His shot is so powerful.
  • munchie63
    2864 posts Fans' Favourite
    Why are you asking?

Vidal IF is very good
  • FixFifaaaaa

Pls tell them what they are missing lol. 94 strength is the give away. No one is getting or pushing him off the ball with L2. Lol
  • mdizzl3
    12411 posts Has That Special Something
    not enough decent options for me