Ypoty Sane Worth 300k?

rnmays1
802 posts Semi-Pro
I can do sane for 300k using untradeables? Are we thinking his tradeable one will be around the same price or would you say it's worth it. I would also have some decent packs to earn some money back

Comments

• Clancy
    7734 posts League Winner
    i would say his tradeable TOTS will be more like 600-700k when it settles, so if you really want him 300k+ untradeables isn't bad

but imo no untradeable that expensive is worth doing, I always want the option to sell cards to try new cards. hated all my untradeables last year
  • WarrenBarton
    7054 posts Big Money Move
    Clancy wrote: »
    i would say his tradeable TOTS will be more like 600-700k when it settles, so if you really want him 300k+ untradeables isn't bad

but imo no untradeable that expensive is worth doing, I always want the option to sell cards to try new cards. hated all my untradeables last year
    would be surprised if he is more than 350k
  • Ryanomates
    1945 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm in the same predicament. POTM Sane has been my favourite played this year by a mile and I can complete this one for 300k ish using some untradeables that I don't use, plus there's a chance to make ateast 50k back without any good pulls
  • rnmays1
    802 posts Semi-Pro
    Ryanomates wrote: »
    I'm in the same predicament. POTM Sane has been my favourite played this year by a mile and I can complete this one for 300k ish using some untradeables that I don't use, plus there's a chance to make ateast 50k back without any good pulls

Yeah exactly i really like sane this year so very tempted. Might look at some reviews and try the loan version
  • rnmays1
    802 posts Semi-Pro
    Clancy wrote: »

would be surprised if he is more than 350k

That's what i was thinking especially with the 3*/3*
  • Ryanomates
    I did it in the end.

I've only played two games and didn't play particularly well. He felt faster, ball felt glued to his feet and his finesse shot felt even better (which is hard as his potm had crazy finese shots)
  • Pocketsquareguy
    4827 posts Big Money Move
    I’m not even that far along. I’m trying to figure out if Sané is a significant upgrade over TIF Son. I realize most of the stats are better. But five star weak foot makes it close IMO.
  • rnmays1
    802 posts Semi-Pro
    I did it in the end.

I've only played two games and didn't play particularly well. He felt faster, ball felt glued to his feet and his finesse shot felt even better (which is hard as his potm had crazy finese shots)

@Ryanomates how's he been after a few days?Worth the 300k?
  • Ryanomates
    rnmays1 wrote: »
    I did it in the end.

@Ryanomates how's he been after a few days?Worth the 300k?

Haven't had time to play much as finishing off a dissertation lol, so still can't give a fair assessment on him. I've played about 4-5 games and he's scored in every game, doesn't feel THAT much better than his POTM, but I don't think I can give a fair review yet!
  • mdizzl3
    12306 posts Has That Special Something
    YPOTY Sane has been sublime for me since I got him, his pace, dribbling, crossing and shooting is just amazing. His strength on the ball is also unreal, he just ploughs through defences! If you have one of his special cards already this card is a must!
  • rnmays1
    802 posts Semi-Pro
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    YPOTY Sane has been sublime for me since I got him, his pace, dribbling, crossing and shooting is just amazing. His strength on the ball is also unreal, he just ploughs through defences! If you have one of his special cards already this card is a must!

@mdizzl3 I don't have his special card but i can still do it for around 250/300k because of high rated untradeables. Plus the packs you get back look pretty decent
  • mdizzl3

@mdizzl3 I don't have his special card but i can still do it for around 250/300k because of high rated untradeables. Plus the packs you get back look pretty decent

I'd say go for it then mate! If you have used his normal card, it has a simialr feeling to it but just much better!
  • rnmays1
    802 posts Semi-Pro

I'd say go for it then mate! If you have used his normal card, it has a simialr feeling to it but just much better!

I've used his normal card before and he's very good just picked up the loan today and wow he really is quick, agile and clinical. Thanks mate
  • mdizzl3

I've used his normal card before and he's very good just picked up the loan today and wow he really is quick, agile and clinical. Thanks mate

Enjoy mate
  • Fifababy
    1000 posts Professional
    Yes v good card. And the packs you get are decent too
  • mdizzl3
    Fifababy wrote: »
    Yes v good card. And the packs you get are decent too

best card I packed was ozil doing it but that saved me a bit I guess
  • Nervous_Nick
    5044 posts Big Money Move
    I played a few more games and he's not much better than the POTM...you can feel the passing upgrade and he's a bit stronger...but overall it's not worth so many extra coins.
  • mdizzl3
    I played a few more games and he's not much better than the POTM...you can feel the passing upgrade and he's a bit stronger...but overall it's not worth so many extra coins.

His shooting has Def had a massive bump too, he seems to finish everything