OT: Westworld S2 E1 thoughts?

Santiago
21486 posts Club Captain
Know there are a few people here who watch it. What did you think of the pilot of the new season?

Comments

• alex1987
    5377 posts Big Money Move
    Santiago wrote: »
    Know there are a few people here who watch it. What did you think of the pilot of the new season?

I liked season 1 very much.
    Where do I watch season 2 though. Is it on Netflix or will I have to hide behind a wall and watch it on popcorn time?
  • Santiago
    21486 posts Club Captain
    alex1987 wrote: »

Where do I watch season 2 though. Is it on Netflix or will I have to hide behind a wall and watch it on popcorn time?

Hide behind a wall :D
  • alex1987
    alex1987 wrote: »

Hide behind a wall :D

Good, i'll flip the VPN switch :lol:
  • Sercs
    18574 posts World Class
    Loved S1 after quite a slow start, will have to catch S2 asap
  • alex1987
    Might just finish The Alienist first so I can binge watch Westworld.
    The Alienist is great, if you haven't seen it already.
  • yerwaltz
    4078 posts National Call-Up
    suppose i could watch this while i wait for new episodes of Barry on HBO
  • Moiizer
    5855 posts Big Money Move
    Loved the first episode. Will be interesting to see how the season unfolds with seemingly the end already being shown in some form. Badass Delores is the best Delores might i add.
  • P
    7487 posts League Winner
    Read an article recently where Lisa joy and Jonathan Nolan explained how they mapped out the whole story (all seasons) in their house. Gives me really high hopes for it tbh. He compared it to writing batman and how each movie was a different genre and how each season will be a slightly different genre. Also referenced memento alot as you can imagine, telling a story from a protagonists point of view who doesn't know the full story.
  • KeepItUp
    1295 posts Professional
    Didn't watch the first episode yet but I hope it's same level as first season o:)
    Especially the twists !
  • Currieman
    4918 posts National Call-Up
    I really liked the first episode. Gonna be interesting to see the two timelines play out after that ending.
  • A Very Pretty Man
    1668 posts Play-Off Hero
    Wasn’t blown away but it clearly was meant to set up the season which seems like it’ll be interesting
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    I read this as Westwood’s world- I was concerned he had his own reality tv show or something.
  • AlexSolm
    8137 posts League Winner
    Very strong start, loved it
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6876 posts Big Money Move
    I have no idea what to expect and I love it. Ps, those hosts that are just exoskeletons look badass
  • Campino
    26773 posts Player of the Year
    Littlefonfused at the start but sorted it all out

Started strong, enjoyed it
  • Currieman
    4918 posts National Call-Up
    Has it been mentioned anywhere why all the other hosts decided to join Delores in the uprising? I might have missed it.

Maeve started hers when she became self aware and showed Hector, although getting out of the park was actually a narrative :lol:
    Delores I think was programmed by Ford to do this? She might still be in a narrative?

Did someone (Ford?) just flick a switch which meant all the hosts are now self aware and want to kill or are they all just in a new narrative?

It's confusing haha.