The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

PSN password reset

ha032742
35647 posts Moderator
Put in my email and it says an email has been sent yet 2 hours on, nothing :D

Anything else I can do? I’ve tried resetting it on the PS4 and also on the Sony website.

Comments

• RadioShaq
    15379 posts Moderator
    Could always call Sony support.
  • ha032742
    35647 posts Moderator
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Could always call Sony support.

Was hoping to avoid having to send them photographic ID but guess there’s no choice.
  • mdizzl3
    12417 posts Has That Special Something
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Put in my email and it says an email has been sent yet 2 hours on, nothing :D

Anything else I can do? I’ve tried resetting it on the PS4 and also on the Sony website.

Check spam and trash folders.
  • Fab
    18861 posts World Class
    Give me your email + password I'll get it sorted
  • HishamAyman
    3036 posts National Call-Up
    It always takes a lot for some reason. Happened to me before. This happens because they would like to give the hacker a chance of taking what he wants the moment you find out youre being hacked
  • Dazzler
    1951 posts Fans' Favourite
    If I put my email and password on here can someone help me change it for security?
  • mdizzl3
    12417 posts Has That Special Something
    Dazzler wrote: »
    If I put my email and password on here can someone help me change it for security?

I'm sure lots of people will help change it. Not sure you'll find out what to though...
  • ha032742
    35647 posts Moderator
    Not having much luck. Tried ringing them this morning and when I select PlayStation network problem from the option list, it rings then cuts me off after a minute :D

No response from the PSN twitter either after 24 hours :*
  • RadioShaq
    15379 posts Moderator
    Maybe try a different option on the phone just so you get anybody that can help or transfer you to somone so you don’t get cut off.
  • Devers
    7493 posts League Winner
    Try call again, i had to do it a while back,around christmas i think, psn account was hacked, they were very helpful, had to send on a pic of my license or passport, was sorted 5 mins later.

Great customer service unlike some other companys :trollface:
  • PhilP
    1969 posts Play-Off Hero
    Not having much luck. Tried ringing them this morning and when I select PlayStation network problem from the option list, it rings then cuts me off after a minute :D

if you request multiple resets over a short period (24hrs) they do no get re-sent. You need to leave it for 24+ hours and try again.
    i would try the twitter team again (sure you sending it @AskPS_UK ?)
  • ha032742
    35647 posts Moderator
    PhilP wrote: »

if you request multiple resets over a short period (24hrs) they do no get re-sent. You need to leave it for 24+ hours and try again.

Yes I have and I’ve only requested it twice for that very reason.

As an update I did call them but their servers had crashed apparently so they couldn’t help and I was told to call back later. At least they didn’t ask me to post on the PlayStation forums :trollface:
  • Pxul_
    8521 posts League Winner
    PhilP wrote: »

Yes I have and I’ve only requested it twice for that very reason.

As an update I did call them but their servers had crashed apparently so they couldn’t help and I was told to call back later. At least they didn’t ask me to post on the PlayStation forums :trollface:

:joy:
  • ha032742
    35647 posts Moderator
    All sorted, just got to scan in some ID and they’ll reset it :+1: