Ibra or insinge swap

smcali23
1185 posts Professional
I was certain I was gonna get ibra but now I'm wondering whether that 5"4 magician might suit me better as a sub. Any opinions? I know ibra holds legendary status on the forums but maybe head over heart?

Comments

• Just_Unfair
    3883 posts National Call-Up
    Ibra
  • Firmino
    426 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited April 2018
    I'm waiting for POTY Requirements because salah played in Calcio A. May come in handy. If you're gonna use them though, Insigne ST or LAM in 4-2-3-1, Ibra as central CAM.
  • Stones
    1565 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’m going Insigne
  • Derryboy1893
    3542 posts National Call-Up
    I was struggling with same dilemma and in tge end went for Ibra, not dissapointed in the slightest, got a great super sub and 90 rated sbc foder for when the time comes
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    I was struggling with same dilemma and in tge end went for Ibra, not dissapointed in the slightest, got a great super sub and 90 rated sbc foder for when the time comes

• Dragond81
    796 posts Semi-Pro
    edited April 2018
    smcali23 wrote: »
    I was certain I was gonna get ibra but now I'm wondering whether that 5"4 magician might suit me better as a sub. Any opinions? I know ibra holds legendary status on the forums but maybe head over heart?

You can't really go wrong with Zlatan.
    He a great player and +4 pace on his inform, he is great for me.

You can always buy IF insigne for around 50k with kinda same stats atm, where ibra's card would be alot more expensive.

And if you want to get rid of him, there is always sbc's with tots or icons do hand him in.

I did hear that if you trade Zlatan in a sbc, your club will auto terminate :P
  • gabriel1990
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero
    I got Zlatan. No regrets
  • Gorda
    3447 posts National Call-Up
    I had to chose between Zlatan and Zlatan. In the end i chose Zlatan and no regrets..
  • Kurtegon
    15 posts Ball Boy
    Ibra. He feels really good on the ball if you slap an engine chem style on him.
  • keyroy
    1606 posts Play-Off Hero
    Tbh i was gna do insinge but in a fee weeks there will be much better tots supersubs on offer. Hopefuly from dkt like last yr with pulisic

So i went ibra for sbc fodder
  • Vflagship
    1205 posts Professional
    Just got Ibra, cant wait to try him
  • smcali23
    1185 posts Professional
    Thanks for all the advice. Ended up going for ibra. Let's see how he goes!
  • Chavez
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    was doubting the same, but I already have the futmas Zlatan. Doesnt seem much of an upgrade to me, so either Insigne or Ultimate pack for TotS
  • Lokoplovdiv
    473 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ibra swap me for Premium gold pack ...
  • Woodersinho
    628 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited April 2018
    I got Zlatan because I had IF Insigne from earlier in the game when his TOTW had an untradeable SBC and to be honest Zlatan is better to use, his shot power rating feels like it's about 150
  • Mahy87
    596 posts An Exciting Prospect
    None... am gonna get that Ultimate Pack !!