TOTY Kane CAM?

yogibear
1370 posts Professional
Ive been looking for another big ❤️❤️❤️❤️ player to add to my squad, and putting him in the CAM position. So, has anyone tried the clinical mumbler at CAM?

Comments

• Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    I don't enjoy H/H work rates at CAM mostly
    He doesn't feel like he has the poise or agility to play CAM imo
    He does find great passes from time to time but goes missing very often and many a time, takes too long to turn
  • number7rocky
    8511 posts League Winner
    I played him there and he was amazing, his physical is next level and give him an Catalyst chem style his pace is more than good. If you use L2 to hold of defenders there isn't a player in the game who can do it better. He has everything apart from the 4 star skills. H/H ain't a problem
  • number7rocky
    8511 posts League Winner
    edited April 2018
    I sold him to fund prime Gullit but definitely someone id look to bring back. Move Gullit to RCM and Kane back at CAM
  • yogibear
    1370 posts Professional
    Advait wrote: »
    He does find great passes from time to time but goes missing very often and many a time, takes too long to turn

Fair enough, tried him and agreed upon this. Randomness in his turnrate put me off. You have a better suggestion?
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    yogibear wrote: »

Fair enough, tried him and agreed upon this. Randomness in his turnrate put me off. You have a better suggestion?

Depends on who's around?
    Or is chem not an issue?
  • Only1United
    1418 posts Play-Off Hero
    Guy was a ghost against Utd this evening get a better player or if you want him he will be in Phil jones left pocket
  • yogibear
    1370 posts Professional
    edited April 2018

Depends on who's around?
    Or is chem not an issue?

Surrounded by icons, but im thinking 94 Dinho could do the trick. Had him as a RST for a while, but never gave him a try at CAM so that might be the way to go.

EDIT: Might have settled for TOTY Messi
    Guy was a ghost against Utd this evening get a better player or if you want him he will be in Phil jones left pocket

Yes indeed he was. Eriksen on the other hand...
    Post edited by yogibear on
  • Only1United
    1418 posts Play-Off Hero

Depends on who's around?
    Or is chem not an issue?

Surrounded by icons, but im thinking 94 Dinho could do the trick. Had him as a RST for a while, but never gave him a try at CAM so that might be the way to go.

I like Eriksen would fit in nicely at united and a player they need
  • HishamAyman
    3254 posts National Call-Up
    I have Milinkovic Savic as CAM and he is the top scorer in the team he is in :D I wonder how TOTY Kane would be like
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class

Depends on who's around?
    Or is chem not an issue?

EDIT: Might have settled for TOTY Messi

There's none better than Dinho man
    Agile, rapid, strong, can't miss a shot and finds passes everywhere
  • Js734
    937 posts Professional
    Kane is the most clinical finisher in the game. Play him RST and find someone else for CAM
  • wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up
    How's Kane as a lone striker?
  • aberry1000
    2377 posts Fans' Favourite
    wade_7_ wrote: »
    How's Kane as a lone striker?

Great unless he’s playing Utd