Wenger out , who next ?

IDARYL
5778 posts Big Money Move
Wenger has announced he's going who's going to be next manager ?

Comments

• Addicksfan
    3624 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 2018
    Conte, in all seriousness I'd like to see Eddie Howe or Sean Dyche given a chance.....see what they could do with a bit of money behind them
  • Ulook92
    22359 posts Club Captain
    Mike Basset.
  • IDARYL
    Addicksfan wrote: »
    Conte

Zero chance
  • Addicksfan
    IDARYL wrote: »
    Conte

Zero chance

I edited my post as it got all eager and posted prematurely

• WFCBagnall
    95455 posts Moderator
    Jon Whitney
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Brendan.
  • IDARYL
    IDARYL wrote: »
    Conte

Zero chance

I edited my post as it got all eager and posted prematurely

Yeah it would be great if a English manager got it but no way arsenal would appoint one. I expect they give it veiera to please the fans
  • SupaNoodle1990
    32547 posts National Team Captain
    Pardew is available.
  • Wonderfulwest
    5221 posts Big Money Move
    I don’t want Eddie Howe, just because his English dosnt mean he deserves a chance. I’d personally like someone with a past to the club who’s currently managing so Big Pat or Bergkamp. But most likely we will end up with someone who gets sacked after the World Cup
  • IDARYL
    I don’t want Eddie Howe, just because his English dosnt mean he deserves a chance. I’d personally like someone with a past to the club who’s currently managing so Big Pat or Bergkamp. But most likely we will end up with someone who gets sacked after the World Cup

If I was arsenal I'd go for Simone, what he does at athletico has been unreal and preforms in Europe. But can't see them going for him, he doesn't suit the style
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain

Too soon for those two imo
  • Addicksfan

Be careful what you wish for.....

Fantastic players for sure....don't always make fantastic managers....you appoint big pat, yeah fans gonna love him but IMO bad move....

Arsenal fans are soon going to realise that it was the board all along that was at fault.....you've lost a great manager and he will not be easy to replace.
  • Diggy
    15578 posts World Class
    Patty Vieira
  • NornIron
    15505 posts World Class
    It'll be like when Fergie left UTD.
  • Davisto
    6917 posts Big Money Move
    giphy.gif
  • UM4R
    4797 posts Moderator
    Wenger to PSG?
  • Killashaw
    1216 posts Professional
    Peter Bosz
  • Addicksfan
    edited April 2018
    UM4R wrote: »
    Wenger to PSG?

French national side after world cup for one last hurrah??
  • Currieman
    5043 posts Big Money Move
    Vieira I reckon.
  • Wonderfulwest
    5221 posts Big Money Move

Be careful what you wish for.....

Fantastic players for sure....don't always make fantastic managers....you appoint big pat, yeah fans gonna love him but IMO bad move....

Arsenal fans are soon going to realise that it was the board all along that was at fault.....you've lost a great manager and he will not be easy to replace.
    I’ve never once asked for him to leave his madness us who we were and currently are. And his trophies did drop off abit but still did win a lot, I’m actually sad the time has finally come
  • NornIron
    15505 posts World Class
    edited April 2018
    Currieman wrote: »
    Vieira I reckon.

Ex players usually last about 6mths his record in the MLS isn't great.
  • Currieman
    5043 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2018
    NornIron wrote: »
    Currieman wrote: »
    Vieira I reckon.

Ex players usually last about 6mths his record in the MLS isn't great.

I'm not saying it should be him. I just think it will be.

Personally I'd like to see Eddie Howe go there but it's far too early for him.
  • Dutch007
    3470 posts National Call-Up
    Frank de Boer B)
  • sofyanm
    8347 posts League Winner
    Vieira or Jardim
  • caedite
    743 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Allegri
  • NornIron
    15505 posts World Class
    What's Unai Emery doing next year?.
    Or maybe Brendan Rodgers.
  • Choepiechakie
    33891 posts National Team Captain
    Dutch007 wrote: »
    Frank de Boer B)

Loooool. He's the worst manager in PL history
  • VICTAAAA
    11240 posts Has That Special Something
    It’s sad to see him go but it’s time. Its very bittersweet and I was very much Wenger in until about half way through last season. I don’t know who’s out there to replace him, I hope it’s somebody that has that joy and trust like Klopp or passion and tenacity like Simeone. I’m just hoping for somebody that values grit and defense IN addition to attacking football.

You guys can make fun of our current standing our other deluded fans but manager for Arsenal football club should still be an enticing job with: funds, players, fan base, stadium, history. Others will say there’ll be a transition with a new boss but I honestly don’t think it’ll get tougher than how we finish this season.
  • Nervous_Nick
    7194 posts League Winner
    Allegri.
    And Conte back to Juve.
    Whoah!
  • dylwms
    2518 posts Fans' Favourite
    Thomas Tuchel, cant see it bring anyone else. He turned down Bayern last week..