Who would you go for out of the three below, playing as a RCM in a 4-3-1-2

PTG Goretzka
PTG Milinkovic-Savic
FB Florenzi

They will be playing alongside Petit and Rijkaard with ADP at CAM

Comments

• coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    I’d be tempted by Florenzi as he is a bit different to the other two.

Remember that TOTS is soon too :)
  • Addicksfan
    3382 posts National Call-Up
    Yes indeed, I have all three in my club at the moment, Mili-Savic is untradeable, the other two I recently brought and will hold on to them and sell them when the relevant league TOTS is out or just finished, the cards will go back up if they are not in TOTS or once the majority of players realise they can't afford the TOTS, happens most years....
  • sofyanm
    4805 posts National Call-Up
    Savic
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    Savic 100% if he’s free.
  • Hippyboy6
    17523 posts World Class
    Use Savic & sell the other 2 to fund a fun hybrid when TOTS comes out. There's always some cheap players from less popular leagues
  • Sercs
    19182 posts World Class
    coatsy wrote: »
    Savic 100% if he’s free.

• Addicksfan
    3382 posts National Call-Up
    Cheers chaps, gonna go with Savic....going to defo hold onto Goretzka, picked him up a few days ago, his card is only going to go up surely.......he should be going to the world cup so then doesn't his card change?

Anyway, it's gorgeous outside, I'm WFH and so I'm off to park me and my laptop in the local beer garden for the afternoon B)
  • Finesse_4days
    10309 posts Has That Special Something
    Addicksfan wrote: »
    Cheers chaps, gonna go with Savic....going to defo hold onto Goretzka, picked him up a few days ago, his card is only going to go up surely.......he should be going to the world cup so then doesn't his card change?

Anyway, it's gorgeous outside, I'm WFH and so I'm off to park me and my laptop in the local beer garden for the afternoon B)

ptg goretzka will drop like 20% by the end of the season if he doesn't get another special card and then he may go up alittle if he starts for Germany at the world cup which isn't a certainty
  • Rb10119
    2750 posts Fans' Favourite
    Goretzka feels better in game than Savic imo
  • yerwaltz
    4078 posts National Call-Up
    PTG Saul and IF Paulinho have been wonderful for me paired in a 4411. Pretty cheap, would save you coin until tots upgrade
  • DarthGrowler
    16219 posts World Class
    I’m using sbc Hamsik and he’s quality