I need help with my bundesliga team

Yahoo1982
128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Hello,
I'm not a pro player. I'm in div 4-3.
My team at this moment:
D2QOnaJ.jpg
I also have Sane (86) and Vidal as subs.
I feel I stuck now. My biggest problem is defense. They are to slow and I have big problems with fast attackers, counter attacks and so on. I wonder if buying some icon defender would be a solution (Matthaus 88 maybe?).
Any idea what to do?

Comments

• Nogin182
    2290 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'd change the whole right side. Make a hybrid
  • DeOuweDibbes
    560 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The pace at the back is not your problem, they are fast enough (above 80 pace center backs).
    Just don't push your defenders up the pitch to intercept but track back with your midfielders.

Might have a look at your CT, if you get beaten a lot at the back by pacey players you might have to lower agression and pressure.
  • Yahoo1982
    The pace at the back is not your problem, they are fast enough (above 80 pace center backs).
    Just don't push your defenders up the pitch to intercept but track back with your midfielders.

Might have a look at your CT, if you get beaten a lot at the back by pacey players you might have to lower agression and pressure.

Well I'm trying to defend using CDMs but still with very fast teams attackers runs through my defense.
    I'm using low pressure (40 as far as I remember) but very high agression (75).
  • DeOuweDibbes
    560 posts An Exciting Prospect
    What are the instructions on your CDM's?
  • Yahoo1982
    edited April 2018
    What are the instructions on your CDM's?

Balanced + cut passing lines for Goretzka and stay back + man mark for Tolliso
    Agressive interceptions on both.
  • KingOfFifa
    357 posts Sunday League Hero
    I’d buy bakayoko
  • Davisto
    6080 posts Big Money Move
    I use this team I rarely get caught out by fast attackers no idea why like :joy: 8_D8_EFE38-_DCFE-4_CD7-_AE5_F-_D201824_DC453.png
  • Yahoo1982
    I though about hybrid. Would it be an improvement?
    Screenshot_2018_04_19_12_37_17.png
  • Pxul_
    7436 posts League Winner
    Yahoo1982 wrote: »
    I though about hybrid. Would it be an improvement?
    Screenshot_2018_04_19_12_37_17.png

no because you're taking out the best st in the game in Batshuyai
  • Socalj11
    1671 posts Play-Off Hero
    Upgrade to 85 Blanc or 88 Petit at CDM. I use 90 Puyol and 90 Ramos at CB. They are studs against fast attackers. Upgrade to 88 Kimmich at RB. Might as well upgrade to 88 Werner at ST as well. He’s a beast
  • Legend Killer
    1014 posts Professional
    I'd keep Batshuayi instead of Werner and go ahead with that right side you've created.
  • Yahoo1982
    Socalj11 wrote: »
    Upgrade to 85 Blanc or 88 Petit at CDM. I use 90 Puyol and 90 Ramos at CB. They are studs against fast attackers. Upgrade to 88 Kimmich at RB. Might as well upgrade to 88 Werner at ST as well. He’s a beast

I'm waiting with Werner and Kimmich for tots. I hope they will get even better cards.
    Neither 85 Blanc or 88 Petit at CDM seems to be bether than Tolliso or Vidal. I wonder if baby Gullit would be an upgrade...