Hey FIFA Fans!
The latest version of the Server Release Notes are now available.
This is a summary of the changes that have been made via server releases between March 14th and April 13th, 2018.
This covers multiple versions of FIFA 18, including FIFA 18 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Nintendo Switch, as well as FUT Web and The Companion App. When changes only apply to individual titles, that will be specifically identified.
Addressed the following issues in FIFA Ultimate Team:
- Pack offer messaging for a global limit or account limit pack offer sometimes still displaying after the pack was sold out.
Addressed the following issues in FIFA Ultimate Team on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC:
- The Free Kick Run Style for Prime ICON Roberto Carlos was not consistent with the other ICON Roberto Carlos items.
Addressed the following issues in FIFA Ultimate Team on PC:
- An issue introduced by a previous release where players were unable to skip the end of match cinematics when playing a match in a FUT Online game mode.
Addressed the following issues in FUT Web/FIFA Companion App:
- FUT Birthday Loan items were not displaying the loan contract amount on the item.
- Corrected a situation where a repeatable Squad Building Challenge was marked as non-repeatable.
Thanks to those who’ve provided feedback. We will provide the next set of Server Release Notes when they are available.
The FIFA Team