This could be massive for Career Mode players (UEFA Licence)

ChrisW1991
911 posts Semi-Pro
edited April 2018
https://www.uefa.com/insideuefa/about-uefa/administration/marketing/news/newsid=2551744.html

Konami and Uefa's partnership ends after the Champions League final this season! Hopefully EA gets the rights then they put the Champions League & Europa League in career mode for Fifa 19, would be so good if this happens!

Comments

• Alastair
    10021 posts Moderator
    If Konami have lost it then I'd guess EA have got it now.

P.S. I've edited the title slightly to make it more obvious about what it's about (as it is potentially huge news for the FIFA series).
  • Looks like it :) then with EA posting a picture of Ronaldo the other week in the Champions League supports that too

OK thanks :) this is great news!
  • DelboyIRA
    347 posts Sunday League Hero
    I care only about EFL Championship, League 1 and League 2...It would be big news is there any deal between EA and The Vanarama National League :) :)
  • Alastair
    10021 posts Moderator
    DelboyIRA wrote: »
    I care only about EFL Championship, League 1 and League 2...It would be big news is there any deal between EA and The Vanarama National League :) :)

Now Hereford are back in the Conference (as of last night) I 100% agree with this. If EA include it I will actually be the happiest gamer in the world. :smiley:

Anyway, I've just spotted an existing thread about the UCL Licence so I'll lock this and we can use that. Here is it.
This discussion has been closed.