The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Thierry Henry's FC Dallas | Story Ended

Comments

• DonGabriel
    934 posts Semi-Pro
    Grant can run more than 90 minutes that he won't feel tired.
    Hope Mosquera gets some play time at Alanyaspor, this guy can be great for Dallas in a few years.
  • subpop
    3364 posts National Call-Up
    I must admit I am a bit surprised with the arrival of Rhyan Grant. I would really want to know what does the manager want from him. I guess that the budget is short, but I don't know what does Henry expect from him.

I have some questions... how do you change the shirt sponsor in the game? How do you implement the possibilities that give you each sponsor (free scouting, for example)? I assume you play on PC and you can edit the game somehow...
  • ASdoZeR
    1362 posts Professional
    edited April 2018
    Looking forward to the draft! Can Dallas find their new star?

Good question by @subpop . How do you apply all these changes and customizations? Bringing in Henry, finding sponsors etc..?
  • WestardLord
    1762 posts Play-Off Hero
    The team really needs better defenders an Grant seems to help there at least a little bit.

For editing the game I use Frosty Editor, which allows you to modify kits and virtually anything.
  • subpop
    Interesting... I guess it just works for PC games.
  • WestardLord
    1762 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yeah PC only unfortunately.

I wish EA could just bother themselves to implement customization at some level on all platforms.
  • WestardLord
    1762 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 2018
    FrVRjDG.png
    Post edited by WestardLord on
  • subpop
    Willing to see how Henry puts his plan into practice.
  • DonGabriel
    934 posts Semi-Pro
    The team really needs better defenders an Grant seems to help there at least a little bit.

For editing the game I use Frosty Editor, which allows you to modify kits and virtually anything.

Man, some time ago I tried to insert "bio" pics on players that don't have (e.g Barco, Chong). Is it possible?
  • DonGabriel
    934 posts Semi-Pro
    I'm excited to see this plan. It looks like what Corinthians did in 2008 when we got relegated. In 2009 we won the second division with unknown players and since then we've been the most successfull club in Brazil, and we still sign underrated or unknown players from lower divisions.
  • WestardLord
    1762 posts Play-Off Hero
    Doesn't seem like adding pics is possible, but this mod is coming soon and maybe it would allow for that.
  • JoshDFC
    2146 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nice start to the new career loved the new votes getting people involved and your graphics are brilliant again
  • WestardLord
    1762 posts Play-Off Hero
    Thanks!

Sorry this is slow, I'm sort of buying time as I finish up the new jerseys
  • WestardLord
    1762 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 2018
    q5s3m4l.png
    CbogZWD.png
  • DonGabriel
    934 posts Semi-Pro
    edited April 2018
    Kreis wants to pick a fight with Henry and Vieira. It's a one-way ticket.
  • subpop
    Interesting lineup. I see that the weaknesses are in the defensive mids and the full backs. I hope Henry can get the best out of this team.

Good to see Villa getting the award. Always in my heart.
  • WestardLord
    1762 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 2018
    7p06IrD.png
  • subpop
    I really want to see what Henry has to offer. When will we have our first games?
  • WestardLord
    1762 posts Play-Off Hero
    That's coming up next. Sorry, had to change the name of the competition because, well, there's already a Copa Corona ... lol
  • WestardLord
    1762 posts Play-Off Hero
    bOgh43I.png
  • WestardLord
    1762 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 2018
    7juIi35.png
    eV7HnZ5.png
  • ASdoZeR
    1362 posts Professional
    Now it's time to show why Henry is the right man for the job. Even though it's 'just' a preseason tournament it will be a tough one as the south american teams will be hard to play against. Time to start the turnaround Dallas!
  • WestardLord
    1762 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 2018
    87OWM0l.png
  • subpop
    zh6crS2.png

Oriol Tura - International football

As we are in the middle of the European season, the MLS teams start to prepare their official football year. Sometimes the European arrogance doesn't allow us to watch other football leagues, but the rise and rise of the MLS deserves to be under our radar.

One of the main attractions is the debut of the legendary Thierry Henry as football manager at FC Dallas. The team of North Texas have traveled to Mexico to play the Copa Azteca. The Mexican Ignacio Ambriz, Necaxa's manager, has heated the atmosphere before the game.

However, Thierry Henry should just focus in his team and their own preseason. Willing to see the first steps of Henry's project. We will see the outcome of it.

• WestardLord
    1762 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 2018
    lgpg3KL.png
    75RtO5l.png
    giphy.gif
  • DonGabriel
    934 posts Semi-Pro
    Less shots but more clinical and more possession. Will be this Henry's style of play for the season?
    I may be wrong about voted on Maurer for captain, I must recognize that.
  • subpop
    Even if it's just pre-season, it's always good to start with a victory.

The stats show that Dallas is a team that wants to win the games through ball possession, which was very high. It suggests a good treatment of the ball and not to risk passes moving the rival's defense, looking for a good chance. Promising start!
  • WestardLord
    1762 posts Play-Off Hero
    DonGabriel wrote: »
    Less shots but more clinical and more possession. Will be this Henry's style of play for the season?
    I may be wrong about voted on Maurer for captain, I must recognize that.
    Necaxa may also be a less intense club, so it could get more difficult from here.
    subpop wrote: »
    Even if it's just pre-season, it's always good to start with a victory.

The stats show that Dallas is a team that wants to win the games through ball possession, which was very high. It suggests a good treatment of the ball and not to risk passes moving the rival's defense, looking for a good chance. Promising start!
    It's great for building confidence. Although, we used the best players available. As soon as we change things up it could be for the worse (hopefully not!)
  • WestardLord
    1762 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 2018
    e9J5KPh.png
    i15grmi.png
  • WestardLord
    1762 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 2018
    Man, I'd like to do videos but it's just not working the way I want. I guess I'm not a video person.