92 Greizmann....reviews?

Bbkyle
48 posts Last Pick at the Park
Dont know whether to complete or save coins for TOTY.

Comments

• Scaenor
    631 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Save
  • Stickybelly
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    Save, don't tie up all those coins in an untradeable player as you will regret it. Just get a tradeable version and then you can sell and move on when tots comes around
  • serrer7
    1377 posts Professional
    Amazing card.
    Worth every coin i payed.
    The weak foot his amazing, even with only 3 stars.
    But as said before you can wait for tots and play 1 month with that cards lol.

Do it and enjoy the game now ;)
  • Edward220967
    1394 posts Professional
    serrer7 wrote: »
    Amazing card.
    Worth every coin i payed.
    The weak foot his amazing, even with only 3 stars.
    But as said before you can wait for tots and play 1 month with that cards lol.

Do it and enjoy the game now ;)

• Bananakick
    171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Bear in mind that tots la Liga is always among the last to be released
  • ml1dch
    1295 posts Professional
    I think he's great, and I've never really used Griezmann on any FUT before.

Assists more than he scores, but I'm still pretty happy. 40 or so goals, 50 or so assists in 80 matches so far. Never misses a one-on-one.
  • WarrenBarton
    6165 posts Big Money Move
    Found all his cards underwhelming in the past so I was slightly disappointed when I saw he was the La Liga sbc player.
    I did it anyway as I had prepped for it and I was very pleasantly surprised at how good he is. He even seems to score loads of headers due to his extremely high jumping and heading stats.
  • BuffonJuve93
    1168 posts Professional
    It's actually much cheaper than buying a TOTS (which TBH won't be that different from SBC), because even though he's about 500k you get the packs so you get 100k back at least, in the worst case scenario.

I'm playing him as RCAM in 4-2-3-1, he's very good TBH.
  • holdenwait
    52036 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    I'm sure he is amazing but I got all the way to 17/20 and made 150k+ with some unreal pack luck (and nearly everything selling cuz of other SBCs , won't be doing the big 3, 500k being kept for tots extravaganza