The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Cr7 nif or Otw Neymar

Ugri
7457 posts League Winner
Currently have thr oty neymar untradable as rst in 41212. Lst is prime.Ronnie and Prime Gullit cam. Towards the end of fifa thinking of anothet lst. Is nif cr7 an upgrade?

Comments

• sofyanm
    3448 posts National Call-Up
    Not really
    CR7 is more like a WL player very effective but Neymar is way more fun even though he is a bit weak
    An upgrade will be R9 or TOTY CR7 ahah
  • Ugri
    7457 posts League Winner
    sofyanm wrote: »
    Not really
    CR7 is more like a WL player very effective but Neymar is way more fun even though he is a bit weak
    An upgrade will be R9 or TOTY CR7 ahah

Only have 1.5million so like 1 million short of r9..
  • Krisp77
    347 posts Sunday League Hero
    If he’s untradeable I’d keep him in there. He’d go to waste otherwise. Use your coins to upgrade elsewhere
  • Denz
    2417 posts Fans' Favourite
    If getting neymar you may as well get the inform. Both will crash in coming weeks but possible for the 95 if to hold a bit more value if rarer.
  • Ugri
    7457 posts League Winner
    Krisp77 wrote: »
    If he’s untradeable I’d keep him in there. He’d go to waste otherwise. Use your coins to upgrade elsewhere

Im pretty much done and my 1.5m doesent by the real BIG guys that could upgrade. I guess im gonna see what tots throws at me
  • Ugri
    7457 posts League Winner
    Denz wrote: »
    If getting neymar you may as well get the inform. Both will crash in coming weeks but possible for the 95 if to hold a bit more value if rarer.

I have the otw untradable. I just want to try a player that is better than him..not easy
  • Denz
    2417 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 2018
    Ugri wrote: »

I have the otw untradable. I just want to try a player that is better than him..not easy

Not sure why I completely missed that bit.

Well if you have neymar untradeable and it's not as if he's having to be sold to fund the other why not buy cr7 and give him a run of games. You may lose a bit in tax if selling but at least you will know.

Having used both cr7 is the better player, just fits the game perfectly and scores goals from situations you know others wouldn't.

Having said that neymar is for me a more fun player to use, the speed, dribbling and smoothness of skill moves just feel better than cr7.
  • Koolfashion
    2744 posts Fans' Favourite
    OTW Neymar <3 I have 94 Neymar as rst now, I refuse to play with CR for now haha. Its best for results but boring af.
  • Ugri
    7457 posts League Winner

Well if you have neymar untradeable and it's not as if he's having to be sold to fund the other why not buy cr7 and give him a run of games. You may lose a bit in tax if selling but at least you will know.

Having used both cr7 is the better player, just fits the game perfectly and scores goals from situations you know others wouldn't.

Having said that neymar is for me a more fun player to use, the speed, dribbling and smoothness of skill moves just feel better than cr7.

Thanks again! I will probably try Cr7 and as you
    did point out i will loose some on tax and market crash as well will have an effect. Neymar is super fun but sometimes lacks that extra sthing and is pushed off the ball way too easily.
  • Ugri
    7457 posts League Winner

Thanks again! I will probably try Cr7 and as you
    did point out i will loose some on tax and market crash as well will have an effect. Neymar is super fun but sometimes lacks that extra sthing and is pushed off the ball way too easily.

Just too add to this Prime Ronnie is lst and very similair in fun factor to Neymar but with extra strength. Maybe its 2 similair players that dont always go well together