What is up with online Draft?

Addicksfan
3382 posts National Call-Up
Trying to play online draft.....

Began a game, I went 1-0 up and the game disconnects, I don't lose my progression and so go into another game, this time I go 1-0 down the game disconnects, again I have not lost my progression.....What on earth is going on??

Played a game in DKT no problems...

Comments

• DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Quit glitch means it’s incredibly common
  • Addicksfan
    Yeah I have heard that it's rife in draft but to be disconnected when I was 1-0 down?? I certainly didn't quit the game
  • Choepiechakie
    32819 posts National Team Captain
    Addicksfan wrote: »
    Yeah I have heard that it's rife in draft but to be disconnected when I was 1-0 down?? I certainly didn't quit the game

They get the win, so its quick profit for th
  • Knowlesdinho
    13359 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 2018

Usually you still get the win if you are 1-0 up and they use the glitch.

I’m playing it almost exclusively at the moment.
  • Addicksfan

They get the win, so its quick profit for th

Really, wow and this is still in the game in mid April.....good job EA
  • Addicksfan

Nope didn't get the win...
  • WFCBagnall
    78796 posts Moderator

Go 1-0 up, do the glitch, goes down as a win.
  • Addicksfan
    Only my 2nd ever draft and quite enjoyed my first effort, got to the final and got beat fair and square.....but this is sort of game changing really.....
  • BatmansAGeordie
    1701 posts Play-Off Hero

How is that working out for you? I do like draft but cant see it being anything other than a coin sink not just doing it once every now and then.
  • P
    7778 posts League Winner
    Draft is my go to co-op game mode. Hit 100 wins a few days ago. It's been pretty profitable since 84's got inflated. Still never pack anything though. Best pack is still a naingolan from losing in the final at the start.
  • Hippyboy6
    17506 posts World Class

You wouldn't get the win as you were 1-0 down not 1-0 up
  • Knowlesdinho
    13359 posts Has That Special Something

How is that working out for you? I do like draft but cant see it being anything other than a coin sink not just doing it once every now and then.

I’ve packed a few decent money makers, nothing special, Iniesta, Sane, Ribery etc. I always make my coins back. If not at the time, when an SBC drops.

It’s competitive, but not WL try hard competitive. I’ve yet to get a proper decent draft yet.

Things need changing with the mode, cheaters need sorting out for one thing.

It’s the silly stuff that annoys me, like when you pick a 4222 formation and you don’t pull any decent cams, just wingers.

Another one is when you need a manager to get decent Chem and 4 bronze managers from obscure leagues that in no way help you come up.
  • Addicksfan
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »

I played two games in one I was 1-0 down in the other I was 1-0 up....didn't get the win in either
  • WFCBagnall
    78796 posts Moderator
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »

I played two games in one I was 1-0 down in the other I was 1-0 up....didn't get the win in either

If they did the glitch, then you should have got the win.
  • Diggy
    14737 posts Has That Special Something
    Every one who does the glitch should be banned instead of mostly innocent traders getting banned
  • WFCBagnall
    78796 posts Moderator
    Diggy wrote: »
    Every one who does the glitch should be banned instead of mostly innocent traders getting banned

Draft is a dead game mode.