5 pages of the same player all listed in 2 seconds

tworaf
215 posts Sunday League Hero
edited April 2018
today I was sniping a player from totw 30. suddenly 5 pages of the said player all pop up between two search refreshes (less than 2 seconds) all set to the same start price and bin. Is Ea injecting players in to the market? no human can list more than 150 card in 2 seconds...

edit: well the damn card was If armero 81. it was going for 13.25k bin this morning, it sell for even 13.75k if your patient. I was sniping for all under 11k and getting 1 or 2 cards every now and then. and suddenly a huge amount all appear at 10.5k bin, all at once!

Comments

• NornIron
    11142 posts Has That Special Something
    Yes EA always do it.
  • Idek
    10089 posts Has That Special Something
    5 pages would be 55 players, could just be someone hitting relist all
  • LJC18
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Re-list all
  • Futfanatic
    12565 posts Has That Special Something
    Idek wrote: »

No no no its the government man!
  • GoodnightIrene
    3328 posts National Call-Up
    How can you not know what re-list all does?
  • Fab
    17549 posts World Class
    5 or 14 pages??????????
  • tworaf
    edited April 2018

5 pages in web app, it's actually more than 5 pages I succefully bought 44 of them and made 1.8k profit on each card because the listed price was 10.5k and the market bin was 13.25k

edit: well the damn card was If armero 81. it was going for 13.25k bin this morning, it sell for even 13.75k if your patient. I was sniping for all under 11k and getting 1 or 2 cards every now and then. and suddenly a huge amount all appear at 10.5k bin, all at once
  • Zero_velocity
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect
    tworaf wrote: »

5 pages in web app, it's actually more than 5 pages I succefully bought 44 of them and made 1.8k profit on each card because the listed price was 10.5k and the market bin was 13.25k

No you didn't, as otherwise you would not be asking how can someone list multiple players all at once.
  • Clancy
    7738 posts League Winner
    this is probably just someone hitting relist all

but it could also be a result of a permanent ban. I'm pretty sure that when EA bans an account forever those cards that were on the account are thrown onto the market.

can't remember exactly when, it might have been the end of last years FUT, but there was an instance where a massive wave of bans came down and all of a sudden there were tons of high rated cards like TOTY CR7 etc. that all appeared on the market at the same time

so maybe someone with a full trade pile got smashed with a ban hammer
  • tworaf

No you didn't, as otherwise you would not be asking how can someone list multiple players all at once.

dude the card bin was 13.25k, there is noway the cards were listed for 10.5k and no one bought them
  • LeBrouwski
    410 posts Sunday League Hero

dude the card bin was 13.25k, there is noway the cards were listed for 10.5k and no one bought them
    It might be from weeks ago