Fifa 19 career mode?

So, for Career mode in Fifa 19 do any of us expect any improvements? And by that I mean major improvements?

So much needs doing to career mode but year after year they neglect it and cover over the cracks with small additions

Comments

• Thatsgold007
    111 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    To be perfectly honest with you bro, there is more chance of me getting action with a supermodel then any improvements in fifa career mode....
  • To be perfectly honest with you bro, there is more chance of me getting action with a supermodel then any improvements in fifa career mode....

Hahaha
  • All they care about is FUT
  • mickjacobjr
    1119 posts Professional
    ChrisW1991 wrote: »
    All they care about is FUT
    It’s a joke like they only care about that rubbish
    FUT imagine if they cared about the rest of the community
  • TeamExtreme17
    2247 posts Fans' Favourite
    I want all the RPG cut-scenes from The Journey included, not just for Player Negotiations but also pre/post match interviews etc...
  • ChrisW1991
    911 posts Semi-Pro
    I want all the RPG cut-scenes from The Journey included, not just for Player Negotiations but also pre/post match interviews etc...

Agreed, would be so good if we could give interviews in career mode, both for manager and player career.. They need to concentrate on both of those modes for Fifa 19, can't even have basic things such as a contract in player career it's pathetic