AW Dack & POTY Sessegnon

Ducduc
65 posts Park Captain
Played with both for a couple of games this morning and have to say I’m pleasantly surprised.

Sess on 7 chem as a left striker in a 41212 wide is as you expect with his stats. Scored a few and will be my left striker until TOTS drops in full.

Dack surprisingly outshone Sess, even on 7 chem himself. Got mine with an Engine and he was a little terrier in the CAM position. I think it’s his high agility/balance plus his High/High work rates that struck me. Well worth the 38k I paid for him earlier on and I’d recommend picking him up if he would fit your side.

Comments

• Mattallicawolf
    321 posts Sunday League Hero
    Thanks man

Got sess as a LM in a 4 2 2 with kane spotm, if Baines and bday rooney giving him 10 chem

2 games played 2 Goals 3 assists so no complaints. 90 crossing is great, can pick a pass with ease
  • Dazza3113
    3224 posts National Call-Up
    Just completed Sess.. why is he a LW? I'm going to use him as a sub full back late in games
  • Slideman1187
    959 posts Professional
    Dazza3113 wrote: »
    Just completed Sess.. why is he a LW? I'm going to use him as a sub full back late in games

Because he played majority of games as winger :)
    Or you could just play him on lb on 7chem :)
  • Dazza3113
    3224 posts National Call-Up
    Dazza3113 wrote: »

Because he played majority of games as winger :)
    Or you could just play him on lb on 7chem :)

Oh right, I don't follow Fulham so wasn't sure. I play a lot through my full backs so I think he will be devastating coming off the bench, I like to have game changers in reserve
  • CharlieC
    7388 posts Big Money Move
    Was really looking forward to Dack getting an IF because I have the full Blackburn team and we haven't had one IF all year! Price is a bit high at the moment though, so I'd be grateful if you'd stop banging on about it being a great card because I want to get him for a bit less than 55k!!!!! :lol:
  • If IG stats of the card is anything to go by I don't see much difference on this card with 92 neymar and 87 henry. Haven't used the card yet
  • Slideman1187
    959 posts Professional
    CharlieC wrote: »
    Was really looking forward to Dack getting an IF because I have the full Blackburn team and we haven't had one IF all year! Price is a bit high at the moment though, so I'd be grateful if you'd stop banging on about it being a great card because I want to get him for a bit less than 55k!!!!! :lol:

Havent tried him tbh, and Sess i just completed on the mobile app, so havent tried him either ;)
  • CharlieC
    edited April 2018
    8f43170ea26fc29edc53da5f34f6daab.png

Will look nice in here
  • maunokoivisto
    413 posts Sunday League Hero
    Do sbc, Sessegnon wont let you down. Much better than bd bolasie. Tried first as a supersub, now he is in starting eleven. Does this mean that special cards price will rise when big leagues potys and other selections are coming out......
  • CharlieC
    Dack going for over 70k :lol:

I’ll be picking him up in a few days when he’s back down to 20!