• Nicku32
    2269 posts Fans' Favourite
    RBailss wrote: »
    Is that today/tomorrow yeah?

Si.
  • Campino
    29706 posts National Team Captain
    edited April 2018
    Is this a thread where everyone comes in and wears it like a badge of honour?

• Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Campino wrote: »

Yeah same one which you say “not going for it” and only if you get him then say I got him with 4 rqs camps. :trollface:
  • Killashaw
    1216 posts Professional

Yes this is the thread for all elite players who are allowed to say git gud to noobs who can't win mendy :P
  • TimRUFC
    3689 posts National Call-Up
    Don’t anyone dare post a picture of him if you get him as the forum police will be in town
  • ha032742
    37964 posts Moderator
    I wouldn’t recommend playing right now as it’s really sluggish and full of tryhards.
  • Campino
    edited April 2018
    TimRUFC wrote: »
    Don’t anyone dare post a picture of him if you get him as the forum police will be in town

Or if you post it five times in ten minutes when you win the DKO :joy: but you’re “not bragging”

Agent VZ wrote: »

Yeah same one which you say “not going for it” and only if you get him then say I got him with 4 rqs camps. :trollface:

I’ve never said I won’t be getting the futswap players mate, need that SBC fodder
  • ha032742
    37964 posts Moderator
    Managed it with 4 RQs of course :trollface:
  • Campino
    edited April 2018
    ha032742 wrote: »

Won every game by 10 and beat the kid that bad in the final that you made him apologise to his mum for bringing shame on his household ?
  • TimRUFC

Or if you post it five times in ten minutes when you win the DKO :joy: but you’re “not bragging”

I’ve never said I won’t be getting the futswap players mate, need that SBC fodder

Twice bro slight exaggeration :joy:
    And was a troll post the second time for the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ who couldn’t get him tbf so I understood the backlash and found it hilarious
  • ha032742
    37964 posts Moderator

Won every game by 10 and beat the kid that bad in the final that you made him apologise to his mum for bringing shame on his household ?

I also made him reflect on how he ended up where he is in life.
  • Campino

I also made him reflect on how he ended up where he is in life.

Hahahaha brilliant
  • Campino

Twice bro slight exaggeration :joy:
    And was a troll post the second time for the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ who couldn’t get him tbf so I understood the backlash and found it hilarious

“The ❤️❤️❤️❤️”

How did you get on this weekend?
  • G12OGN
    1519 posts Play-Off Hero
    Too much effort.. auto qualify via the tool and he will appear in a few days :trollface:
  • TimRUFC
    edited April 2018
    11 wins as always fella since they downgraded the auto qualification. Usually get gold 1/2 which I know is not amazing and I’ve never classed myself as an amazing fifa player
  • Campino
    11 wins as always fella since they downgraded the auto qualification. Usually get gold 1/2 which I know is not amazing and I’ve never classed myself as an amazing fifa player

So you’re a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ as well then
  • Cantona84
    7558 posts League Winner
    edited April 2018
    Is this a DKC challenge?

Edit: yes it is :D
  • ha032742
    37964 posts Moderator
    Cantona84 wrote: »
    Is this a DKO challenge?

Yes
  • Cantona84
    7558 posts League Winner
    Is this a DKO challenge?

Yes

48 hours? Guess I am playing some games later then.
  • ha032742
    37964 posts Moderator
    Is this a DKO challenge?

Yes

48 hours? Guess I am playing some games later then.

3 days
  • TimRUFC

Compared to the boys on the other thread who can’t win the DKO I wouldn’t say so no but compared to higher players yes it’s all retrospective. If you are a higher player then gg but does it really affect my life?
  • JoresOkore5
    2064 posts Fans' Favourite
    Going to attempt tonight, not too hopeful :D
  • Campino
    edited April 2018

Compared to the boys on the other thread who can’t win the DKO I wouldn’t say so no but compared to higher players yes it’s all retrospective. If you are a higher player then gg but does it really affect my life?

Not at all, just find it amusing that you refer to people as ❤️❤️❤️❤️ to somehow try and degrade them as they struggle to win a tourament they shouldn’t even have to face elite players in, yet all you can manage based on the fact you seem overjoyed at actually winning the DKT is 11 wins

It affects you not, it affects me not but I do enjoy watching people run their mouths like their pros
  • TORZADO
    5159 posts Big Money Move
    1st crack, 3rq, then quality opponent in final he got a lil unlucky. 3-0 he stayed full match.
  • TimRUFC
    edited April 2018

Not at all, just find it amusing that you refer to people as ❤️❤️❤️❤️ to somehow try and degrade them as they struggle to win a tourament they shouldn’t even have to face elite players in, yet all you can manage based on the fact you seem overjoyed at actually winning the DKT is 11 wins

It affects you not, it affects me not but I do enjoy watching people run their mouths like their pros

Not running my mouth in the slightest so don’t know wtf your on about tbh. If you look back at the thread there were loads of people complaining that they couldn’t win the DKT and badmouthing EA about the prize saying it wasn’t fair. Do they ever complain about the people maybe like yourself who achieve top 100 weekly and get 100k+ and big packs? No of course not because they are a higher skill level. If you are good at this game you can make 250k per week easily whereas the rest of us get peanuts. My point would be that finally ea have rewarded people with a competent skill level the ability to get a player some others may not be able to achieve. Read between the lines instead of just thinking I’m just being a knob
  • WoundedGoat
    13105 posts Has That Special Something

Just how many Weetabix did you have for breakfast :lol:
  • Hollandman
    3444 posts National Call-Up
    In the final,hope i win it
  • Campino
    edited April 2018

Not running my mouth in the slightest so don’t know wtf your on about tbh. If you look back at the thread there were loads of people complaining that they couldn’t win the DKT and badmouthing EA about the prize saying it wasn’t fair. Do they ever complain about the people maybe like yourself who achieve top 100 weekly and get 100k+ and big packs? No of course not because they are a higher skill level. If you are good at this game you can make 250k per week easily whereas the rest of us get peanuts. My point would be that finally ea have rewarded people with a competent skill level the ability to get a player some others may not be able to achieve. Read between the lines instead of just thinking I’m just being a knob

You called people “❤️❤️❤️❤️” for not being able to win the DKO and said you posted it twice to get a reaction from those “❤️❤️❤️❤️”

If that’s not being a knob then I dunno what is

Knob
  • Hollandman
    3444 posts National Call-Up
    Lost the final 4-2.The guy had Prime versions of Desailly,Blanc,Viera,Gullit,R9,Pelle,and 95 Cr7 and Toty Marcelo