EA u call these clowns "Pro players"?

shapi33
51 posts Park Captain
95% of all goals are from inside box,95% of goals are low driven,nobody shooting from distance,nobody making runs on the wing,noone crossing...all run in circles...all have same teams-R9,CR7,Gullit,Maldini,Vieira,Marcelo,De Gea...that has nothing to do with real football,that is some virtual ****

Comments

• Skboseph
    318 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm crying lol
  • Whufc
    1294 posts Professional
    edited April 2018
    It’s true tho the geezer who won changed his formation in 1 game about 5 times aswell
  • shapi33
    51 posts Park Captain
    Whufc wrote: »
    It’s true tho the geezer who won changed his formation in 1 game about 5 times aswell

Oh yes i forgot change formation 11313425356 times a game...i feel sorry for these guys,really...u cant feel any joy playing like that...
  • lmao they take 20 in game minutes to create a chance
  • Skboseph
    318 posts Sunday League Hero
    shapi33 wrote: »

Oh yes i forgot change formation 11313425356 times a game...i feel sorry for these guys,really...u cant feel any joy playing like that...

Yeah I do hate thT B's and no one is creative on their squads really like her you fit them two together cool lol
  • Ker_Mit
    5935 posts Big Money Move

They're robots. Always doing the same steps the same way over and over again. No emotion, no change.
    People from this forum already trying to copy it too, mad
  • Futfanatic
    12246 posts Has That Special Something
    I watched a little footage not much, but what the hell was that? Insane pressure, wingbacks don’t push up, no cross nothing. All the same cheesy goals. Thats not football what the hell?!
  • Sumitro
    587 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited April 2018
    I watched the live video. All “pro” use De Gea, Gullit, Vieira, R96, CR99, Ferdinand, Maldini, Roberto Carlos, Ronaldinho or TOTY KDB. No skill moves except dragback. I don’t see them much better than me except they have better players.
  • alex1987
    5398 posts Big Money Move
    Yet either of them will woop your **** in game.
  • Plutt
    290 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited April 2018
    95% of all goals are from inside box,95% of goals are low driven,nobody shooting from distance,nobody making runs on the wing,noone crossing...all run in circles...all have same teams-R9,CR7,Gullit,Maldini,Vieira,Marcelo,De Gea...that has nothing to do with real football,that is some virtual ****
    Well, pros in high prestige competitions usually play like that. I agree that it's not super-exciting to watch.
    But I do not blame them. They of course will use a game-play type that has maximum efficiency. Magic skill-moves, long-shots and crossing, unfortunately are not wise to use when you compete with the world's best players.

If any of these pros played against an average fifa player in an casual match, they probably would destroy them while doing football-witchcraft & looking extremely good visually at the same time.

Myself, I might try a lot of fun type of game-play even if I know it might make me lose the match. But I am not competing for a trophy. I just try to enjoy the magic of football in the game ;)
  • Sumitro
    587 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    I watched a little footage not much, but what the hell was that? Insane pressure, wingbacks don’t push up, no cross nothing. All the same cheesy goals. Thats not football what the hell?!

Nobody in the tournament dares to take risk. Crossing, long shots risk losing possession.
  • AlwaysDisappointed
    1765 posts Play-Off Hero
    :lol: I swear some people expect pros to show up at events with rtg teams.
  • nicitel32
    1495 posts Play-Off Hero
    and hashtags and that clown gorilla were no near to win it :D it shows that cherry picking opponents in WL doesnt win you the tournament against good players
  • shapi33
    51 posts Park Captain
    Plutt wrote: »
    Well, pros in high prestige competitions usually play like that. I agree that it's not super-exciting to watch.
    But I do not blame them. They of course will use a game-play type that has maximum efficiency. Magic skill-moves, long-shots and crossing, unfortunately are not wise to use when you compete with the world's best players. If any of these pros played against an average fifa player in an casual match, they probably would destroy them while doing football-witchcraft & looking extremely good visually at the same time.

Myself, I might try a lot of fun type of game-play even if I know it might make me lose the match. But I am not competing for a trophy. I just try to enjoy the magic of football in the game ;)

I also play for fun and making a lot longshots and wing runs.Like i said the way they play has notning to do with real football.They have to call it "Virtual Football" or something...
  • DadBod
    6265 posts Big Money Move
    I haven’t watched any videos but if i am the tournament organizer, i will make sure that the team of these clowns will be different from each other.. a team will have certain budget.. get toty ronaldo? That will be 6 points deducted from your budget of 30.. prime gullit? You can’t cheat on me clown, that’s 6 points.. now he will only have 18 points to finish his “pro” team..

If alessandrini? Sif lozano? Lol those prime icons will be 5 points.. they will be forced to be creative in creating their own squads..
  • Arron xox
    2882 posts National Call-Up
    nicitel32 wrote: »
    and hashtags and that clown gorilla were no near to win it :D it shows that cherry picking opponents in WL doesnt win you the tournament against good players

Didn't gorilla win it last year?
  • Plutt
    290 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited April 2018
    Plutt wrote: »
    But I do not blame them. They of course will use a game-play type that has maximum efficiency. Magic skill-moves, long-shots and crossing, unfortunately are not wise to use when you compete with the world's best players.

If any of these pros played against an average fifa player in an casual match, they probably would destroy them while doing football-witchcraft & looking extremely good visually at the same time.

I also play for fun and making a lot longshots and wing runs.Like i said the way they play has notning to do with real football.They have to call it "Virtual Football" or something...

Yes, but remember there is prestige and money involved in those international tournaments. They are just doing what is strategically smartest against top level competitors. For them right then and there, winning is everything. Looking good or entertaining the audience has a very low priority for a pro when he only has the victory in mind.

If they faced me in a match, they would probably win 17-0 while doing every fun skill move and flair play possible in the game, hehe!

If anyone does not like the fact that they need to utilize that kind of "boring" game-play in those tournaments to have a fair chance to win, they should not blame the pro players. Pros will of course just use the game-mechanics the most productive way. They should instead blame the game for not making "fun game play type" more efficient to use. ;)

• CharlieC
    6097 posts Big Money Move
    I haven’t watched any videos but if i am the tournament organizer, i will make sure that the team of these clowns will be different from each other.. a team will have certain budget.. get toty ronaldo? That will be 6 points deducted from your budget of 30.. prime gullit? You can’t cheat on me clown, that’s 6 points.. now he will only have 18 points to finish his “pro” team..

If alessandrini? Sif lozano? Lol those prime icons will be 5 points.. they will be forced to be creative in creating their own squads..

You'd probably still see the same teams though. Bailly, Valencia, Baka, Martial etc etc
  • maksi
    6581 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2018
    nicitel32 wrote: »
    or it shows that game is pretty random if players skill level are close, the game doesn't allow you to do something different and unexpected because so much is done by AI

until the same people are winning the tournaments is going to be very hard to take fifa as e-sport
  • Kove
    4012 posts National Call-Up
    This isn't a football game anymore. It is as simple as that.
  • maksi
    Kove wrote: »
    This isn't a football game anymore. It is as simple as that.
    it's pinball game nowadays

• DadBod
    6265 posts Big Money Move
    CharlieC wrote: »

You'd probably still see the same teams though. Bailly, Valencia, Baka, Martial etc etc

Lol these clowns can’t fool me.. meta players will be higher points.. i mentioned in my previous post that lozano and company will be 5 points..

How will they have the same teams if toty ronaldo, prime gullit, toty messi are 6 points then alessandrini is 5 points.. those 4 players are already 23 points lol.. 7 points to complete the squad?

There will be creativity and variations
  • kraid
    1995 posts Fans' Favourite
    CharlieC wrote: »

Lol these clowns can’t fool me.. meta players will be higher points.. i mentioned in my previous post that lozano and company will be 5 points..

How will they have the same teams if toty ronaldo, prime gullit, toty messi are 6 points then alessandrini is 5 points.. those 4 players are already 23 points lol.. 7 points to complete the squad?

There will be creativity and variations

Not the same teams they use now but they will find the best combo of players and they’ll all use that. There’ll never be creativity when winnings all that matters.
  • Boysie91
    8094 posts League Winner
    Watched one match with sound and everything about it was cringe
  • limjitwe
    6701 posts Big Money Move
    They need to have diff variants formats for tournaments. Like place caps on maybe team rating. Or Silver or Bronzes. Or like variants where you can only use 1 of each country max.
  • alex1987
    5398 posts Big Money Move
    DHTekkz is actually fun to watch. Some nice skilling and goals.
  • maksi
    edited April 2018
    alex1987 wrote: »
    DHTekkz is actually fun to watch. Some nice skilling and goals.
    too bad actual skill is not rewarded

• Davisto
    6081 posts Big Money Move
    Skboseph wrote: »
    I'm crying lol

Kinda true though tbh its always the same goals :joy:
  • maksi
    edited April 2018
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    Watched one match with sound and everything about it was cringe
    and most finalists are looking like couch potatoes

e-sport athletes :D
  • OZero
    4958 posts Big Money Move
    So this game is painful to play and painful to watch.
    If that's "competitive" I rather EA just drop it.