Wl unplayable

Thamightyboro
7067 posts Big Money Move
Was fine Friday and sat am

Since yesterday afternoon either shows as 1 bar latency and even when it does show 5 bars have anywhere between 1 sec to 3 secs of delay game looks like it's playing at 2 FPS

Changed router tried WiFi power lines and direct Lan etc etc

Ping in battlefield, swtor, eso are all exactly where I'd expect them to be.

Really pushed for time this weekend so just wanted to quick blast the 11 wins but it's impossible like this.

Comments

• Jezzaaa
    376 posts Sunday League Hero
    Think a small group of us are facing this issue. We might just be the unlucky ones facing problems connecting to EA servers this weekend
  • Macca77
    1787 posts Fans' Favourite
    Friday night was awful for me. Last night wasn’t as bad but still not as it should be.
  • Lackosweat
    5517 posts Big Money Move
    Macca77 wrote: »
    Friday night was awful for me. Last night wasn’t as bad but still not as it should be.

I thought it was amazing for you :D
  • Macca77
    1787 posts Fans' Favourite
    Haha the amazing thing is the fact of no matter how good or bad you play you always end up with the same number of wins every week give or take 1 or 2
  • Thamightyboro
    7067 posts Big Money Move
    Jezzaaa wrote: »
    Think a small group of us are facing this issue. We might just be the unlucky ones facing problems connecting to EA servers this weekend

Aye it's usually not an issue for me odd spike here n there but that's it but just can't do anything yesterday and today but press the home button.

Been matched against local lads as well based on newcastle/Sunderland/boro badges so deffo seems a server/route to server issue.
  • Lcfc
    2490 posts Fans' Favourite
    It’s been unplayable since fifa 17