Wowww!, we had moderators!!!!

This amazing we had moderators!!!!, the end of the world is near.

Now, all time in this forum players from nintendo that has been repeatedly ignored and we never get support, but now you appear. So, we need a real support and moderators for a few problems on Switch, like events, ranges, events and now the Manchester event, why nintendo players dont get rewards from this event???

Comments

• Swagster123
    1401 posts Play-Off Hero
    bruh its a hand held system what do you expect just buy an actual system and youll be fine
  • Dragond81
    748 posts Semi-Pro
    bruh its a hand held system what do you expect just buy an actual system and youll be fine

Bit harsh.
    They should be getting the same content, sbc's, price range updates, etc etc.

Else EA should have stated in advance that the switch version will be limited and in what way, but as far Im aware they should be getting the same content.

I would luv to play FUT on the switch handheld, those toilet sessions gonna be messy :p
  • Floatingkeyboard
    694 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited April 15
    We bought a full game and EA promised a full Fifa experience on the go. But they do not update anything, not even one price range since the beginning of the year (should be the most easy thing to adjust). Instead we bought a half baked demo with a lot of errors flaws and missing content (there is even a stadium with missing textures, they have forgot to upload it or something. They did nothing about this, the stadium is nonexistent you play in a grey open space). Ea is misleading with their info towards the Nintendo users, it looks like its even an illegal action when you look at the facts.
  • Floatingkeyboard
    edited April 15
    I expected a normal game with regular content with some updates to repair the flaws and erros, silly me I guess.
  • sdub51
    112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    To be fair, EA did update price ranges for some OTW items. Missing FUT content sucks though. I mostly play default roster Seasons now.
  • Solari
    1653 posts Play-Off Hero
    its weird how they pick which players to update
    is OTW salah still 360k??
  • Floatingkeyboard
    sdub51 wrote: »
    To be fair, EA did update price ranges for some OTW items.
    Which ones? And is this all we get?

• sdub51
    112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    sdub51 wrote: »
    To be fair, EA did update price ranges for some OTW items.
    Which ones? And is this all we get?

I know Ederson OTW went from 90k max to 180k max.

One confirmed instance of EA lowering a price range - TOTW Vertonghen used to be 140k max and is now 110k max. I know someone who paid 140k for it and now can only sell for a loss.