SBC De Bruyne appreciation thread!

Brownie1524
9172 posts League Winner
edited April 2018
For those who went ahead and did this SBC. I debated for a few mins but ultimately went thru with it & after packs it only cost me about 150k which is far beyond worth it!
Card has it all - good enough pace and strength, superb passing, top notch shooting. I have an anchor chem on him at CAM, figuring to give him some more pace & strength (if chem cards even do anything) and he feels much faster than a 81 pace rating. His shooting is immense as you'd figure with this quality of a card. His shot also has some great movement to it as well.

His first WL game debut -

mTrv4Mj.gif

2Yfcx48.gif

and yes he got shushed, you shush and dab on your 1-0 goal after you've not touched a button for defending, while having 9 guys barely outside the box, you deserve it :lol:

Comments

• WFCBagnall
    98114 posts Moderator
    His shooting is unreal.

I wanna play him Cam but he ain't taking ADP's spot.
  • BuffonJuve93
    1175 posts Professional
    One of my top 5 players this year, among SBC Cristiano, EOE Pirlo, EOE Kaká and Douglas Tanque.
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    His shooting is unreal.

I wanna play him Cam but he ain't taking ADP's spot.

In the team I'm using him in I have ADP at LST with IF Wilson (a pure cheat code with his shooting) at RST. Rooney RCM, so De Bruyne was an easy choice for CAM!
  • Dutch007
    3470 posts National Call-Up
    4312 left cm, first class!
  • therandomjack
    1389 posts Professional
    I like him but I seem to get more out of Griez and Hernandez as a double CAM - every time I bring him on I seem to concede - may change him to a CM -but in fairness he stings the ball
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    I like him but I seem to get more out of Griez and Hernandez as a double CAM - every time I bring him on I seem to concede - may change him to a CM -but in fairness he stings the ball

Could be the formation too, seems like you prefer more pace for your CAMS.
  • toonbalmy
    2869 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just need 4 more players and i have him just packed x0t7apnd29ox.jpg
    So hello de bruyne
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    Nice!
  • Shane
    24161 posts Player of the Year
    Reckon this midfield would work or is it too attacking?

Prime Gullit - SBC KDB
    86 Vieira
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    Shane wrote: »

Prime Gullit - SBC KDB
    86 Vieira

4312 or 1212-2 ? I run 312 with usually either a MM & HM or a HH & HM so I don’t see an issue there. Pat MM was his only slight downfall when I used him there. I have 88 Desailly at CCM and love him there.
  • Shane
    Shane wrote: »

Prime Gullit - SBC KDB
    86 Vieira

4312 or 1212-2 ? I run 312 with usually either a MM & HM or a HH & HM so I don’t see an issue there. Pat MM was his only slight downfall when I used him there. I have 88 Desailly at CCM and love him there.

41212(2)
  • Currieman
    5043 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2018
    I play him RCAM in 4222 and he is amazing. Normally I prefer to have proper rapid players at CAM but he has just enough pace to work.

His passing is sublime, his shooting is great and his strength is fantastic. Very glad I got him.

Seems to get a goal contribution every game, if not more. Loves an assist.
  • DoD_Jester
    27291 posts Player of the Year
    @Brownie1524 just how good is inform Wilson?

Still need a RS to go next to MVB and infront of Pele and habent found one I like yet
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    edited April 2018
    DoD_Jester wrote: »

Still need a RS to go next to MVB and infront of Pele and habent found one I like yet

@DoD_Jester honesty I bought him thinking like "ok he's pace and strength" but needed an English RST for chem & really didn't want an Icon for that spot. Two games in the DKT & Wilson had 7 goals with 3 assists. His shot is seriously beyond broken (in a good way)! It's always a rocket to the back of the net, really good (not extremely good) on driven ones but they're op anyways where it really doesn't matter. He can bang them in from the oddest of angles as well!
    Honestly I'd rate -
    shooting - 9.5/10
    passing - 7/10 (never tried any crazy/long passes with him)
    dribbling - 9/10
    strength/on ball characteristics - 9.5/10
    pace (obviously) 9.5/10

http://xboxclips.com/NBrownie1524/63789a8c-9224-48a6-b111-196971f00f9a

Tf9FLqc.gif
    Post edited by Brownie1524 on
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    When auto defenders leave too much space, Kevin God Bruyne has an easy goal. But I love his flat, almost knuckle like movement of a shot!

IwsnKka.gif
  • DoD_Jester
    27291 posts Player of the Year
    DoD_Jester wrote: »

@DoD_Jester honesty I bought him thinking like "ok he's pace and strength" but needed an English RST for chem & really didn't want an Icon for that spot. Two games in the DKT & Wilson had 7 goals with 3 assists. His shot is seriously beyond broken (in a good way)! It's always a rocket to the back of the net, really good (not extremely good) on driven ones but they're op anyways where it really doesn't matter. He can bang them in from the oddest of angles as well!
    Honestly I'd rate -
    shooting - 9.5/10
    passing - 7/10 (never tried any crazy/long passes with him)
    dribbling - 9/10
    strength/on ball characteristics - 9.5/10
    pace (obviously) 9.5/10

http://xboxclips.com/NBrownie1524/63789a8c-9224-48a6-b111-196971f00f9a

Tf9FLqc.gif

Cheers for the review dude

Think I'll check him out tomorrow
  • Shane
    When auto defenders leave too much space, Kevin God Bruyne has an easy goal. But I love his flat, almost knuckle like movement of a shot!

IwsnKka.gif

Tbf that guy wasn't auto defending aha, should have closed you down quicker. Nice goal none the less.
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    edited April 2018
    ^ he was doing it all match so far. Either chasing back with his strikers and holding rb/a or taking his CB and just backing the whole way up.
    @DoD_Jester no problem.