Who was in charge of putting that video on the home page of the forum?

Rulistening
1929 posts Play-Off Hero
That doesn't even qualify as an eyesore its that bad. I'm just concerned that someone was sat there and thought that it looked like a good idea

Comments

• Dado BL
    1260 posts Professional
    Do you ever stop moaning?
  • Rulistening
    1929 posts Play-Off Hero
    Dado BL wrote: »

Aren't you the moron who asked why Argentina don't start 5 strikers in their lineup and their manager must be bad?
  • Dado BL
    1260 posts Professional

Aren't you the moron who asked why Argentina don't start 5 strikers in their lineup and their manager must be bad?

You’re so angry and passive aggressive. Most kids are though so hopefully you’ll grow out of it
  • Sirin
    2504 posts Fans' Favourite
    tenor.gif?itemid=3579864
  • Rulistening
    1929 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 2018

You’re so angry and passive aggressive. Most kids are though so hopefully you’ll grow out of it

Yet you came in my thread telling me i don't stop moaning? You honestly think Argentina should start 5 strikers and their manager is an idiot for not doing it. Don't ever post in a thread that I do again because you are beyond stupid. Not only that but I can dig through your old posts and discover even more times you spew more tripe than a Hungarian air hostess. But hey im sure im taking a lot of your valuable time to figure out why Real Madrid don't go start 11 strikers and why Zidane is a bad manager because he doesn't.

Take care hun xx
  • Djkhalid1921
    9284 posts League Winner
    giphy.gif
  • Djkhalid1921
    9284 posts League Winner
    Agree tho, that video on the top is so annoying
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6374 posts Big Money Move
    There's nothing at the top of the forum? unless i just can't see it..
  • Darfi02
    3413 posts National Call-Up

Same i don't see it
  • Rulistening
    1929 posts Play-Off Hero
    Its gone now. Was a video advertising the fut champs tourny on the top of the page earlier. Was absolutely awful
  • Kingchavez_152
    1464 posts Play-Off Hero

• munchie63
    2864 posts Fans' Favourite
    Its gone now. Was a video advertising the fut champs tourny on the top of the page earlier. Was absolutely awful

must've ruined your day
  • munchie63 wrote: »

must've ruined your day

He can't help it poor lad. He's a Cheltenham fan. Doesnt have much else going for him apart from spouting rubbish on these here forums.
  • Rulistening
    1929 posts Play-Off Hero
    munchie63 wrote: »

must've ruined your day

He can't help it poor lad. He's a Cheltenham fan. Doesnt have much else going for him apart from spouting rubbish on these here forums.

Here's good old sausage boy. Do you pop on PS section because you get bullied too much in the football league lounge hun? xx
  • munchie63 wrote: »

must've ruined your day

Here's good old sausage boy. Do you pop on PS section because you get bullied too much in the football league lounge hun? xx

No. Its coz im on PS you melt.

6-1 my sweet. Night <3
  • Rulistening
    1929 posts Play-Off Hero
    munchie63 wrote: »

must've ruined your day

No. Its coz im on PS you melt.

6-1 my sweet. Night <3

Imagine thinking we cared about that game lmao. We just survived relegation and we gave run outs to players who we knew were leaving at the end of the season for starters.

Hardly a thing to brag about beating Cheltenham anyway, nearly everyone does pal :smile:
  • hayhor1
    14281 posts Has That Special Something
    This thread was marvelous. We need more!
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    Scroll past buddy
    Important skill
  • hayhor1
    14281 posts Has That Special Something
    Advait wrote: »
    Scroll past buddy
    Important skill

Is that you and yer maw in that profile pic? ;)
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    Advait wrote: »
    Scroll past buddy
    Important skill

Is that you and yer maw in that profile pic? ;)

<3 :kissing_heart:
  • Thorny
    1067 posts Professional
    Agree