Football is really in Hazards heart.

Sirin
2527 posts Fans' Favourite
Literally ....

This goal cost me the draft final, lost 2-1. I really can't be bothered playing this game anymore, it's so bad.

Comments

• DadBod
    6381 posts Big Money Move
    Nice touch by hazard
  • Knowlesdinho
    14802 posts World Class
    If you had won with that goal, would you have made a thread?
  • Sirin
    If i had noticed it, yes. I have to admit that i check the replays of my opponents goals more than my own though.
  • Stickybelly
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 2018
    Ha ha loving Schmeichel diving out of the way of the ball too.
  • Knowlesdinho
    14802 posts World Class
    edited April 2018
    Sirin wrote: »
    If i had noticed it, yes. I have to admit that i check the replays of my opponents goals more than my own though.

I’m sure you have had just as much stuff like this go for you as against you.

I played a guy in draft yesterday and his players kept freezing. I felt sorry for him, but not sorry enough to not take advantage. Gone are my days of showing mercy! :lol:
  • Sirin

I played a guy in draft yesterday and his players kept freezing. I felt sorry for him, but not sorry enough to take advantage. Gone are my days of showing mercy! :lol:

Probably so, only adds to the point that this game is bad. I can't believe how EA can sell us a game like this.

Another point that i've really noticed lately is the extreme inconsistency in additional minutes. Sometimes 2 minutes are much shorter than other times. It's so rigged.
  • Ballist1x
    3904 posts National Call-Up

I played a guy in draft yesterday and his players kept freezing. I felt sorry for him, but not sorry enough to take advantage. Gone are my days of showing mercy! :lol:

Probably so, only adds to the point that this game is bad. I can't believe how EA can sell us a game like this.

Another point that i've really noticed lately is the extreme inconsistency in additional minutes. Sometimes 2 minutes are much shorter than other times. It's so rigged.

2 minutes is more like when an attack has finished.
  • Sirin
    Ha ha loving Schmeichel diving out of the way of the ball too.

Exactly, as if it wasn't bad enough already.
  • Sirin
    Ballist1x wrote: »

2 minutes is more like when an attack has finished.

Sometimes it is, other times it's 4-5 attacks. It's stupid.
  • MxM15
    841 posts Semi-Pro
    Thats why hazard is a future ballon dor. He is magic :smiley:
  • Idek
    17478 posts World Class

I played a guy in draft yesterday and his players kept freezing. I felt sorry for him, but not sorry enough to not take advantage. Gone are my days of showing mercy! :lol:

The game shouldn't be about the BS that happens against you being made equal by BS going for you though, the BS just shouldn't be happening in the first place
  • Stickybelly
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    Idek wrote: »

The game shouldn't be about the BS that happens against you being made equal by BS going for you though, the BS just shouldn't be happening in the first place

agreed, let's get rid of 'dramatic moments' like this.
  • Deano2508
    2599 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sick goal
  • Knowlesdinho
    14802 posts World Class

Glitches are part of gaming, it’s been like this for years.
  • nitraw
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    my favorite was the match with no goals no posts no nets
    nothing

me and this kid played to a 0 0 draw we both hit the imaginary post 2 or 3 times. it was teh oddest match ever

he messaged me after saying hey i enjoyed our match without nets but can we have one with nets? made me chuckle thats for sure.
  • Sirin
    nitraw wrote: »
    my favorite was the match with no goals no posts no nets
    nothing

me and this kid played to a 0 0 draw we both hit the imaginary post 2 or 3 times. it was teh oddest match ever

he messaged me after saying hey i enjoyed our match without nets but can we have one with nets? made me chuckle thats for sure.

Saw that too, ridiculous that these things happen.
  • JohnDoe
    12175 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 2018

Diseases are a part of life, it's been like that since forever, so we should treat sick people when convenient and from time to time. Some sick people will just be left untreated and we shouldn't care about them.
  • Idek
    17478 posts World Class

Damn you're right, this game is as good as it can be and EA are amazing, my apologies.
  • Knowlesdinho
    14802 posts World Class
    JohnDoe wrote: »

Diseases are a part of life, it's been like that since forever, so we should treat sick people when convenient and from time to time. Some sick people will just be left untreated and we shouldn't care about them.

Clearly a ridiculous statement. Some diseases are unavoidable, some can be prevented by taking appropriate measures.

You can avoid Fifa if you hate it that much.
  • Knowlesdinho
    14802 posts World Class

Damn you're right, this game is as good as it can be and EA are amazing, my apologies.

I’ve never said that, all I’ve ever said is if it’s that bad, why play it?

I’m not talking about you in particular, but there are so many whiny people who “hate” the game, yet continue to play.

The reality is, nothing will change unless the community stop pumping money into the game and vote with their feet. The community is clearly not doing that.
  • Tomb1302
    7626 posts League Winner
    edited April 2018

The reality is, nothing will change unless the community stop pumping money into the game and vote with their feet. The community is clearly not doing that.