PTG Goretska

Brosing
287 posts Sunday League Hero
So awhile ago I packed myself PTG Goretska and I have not really been using him even tho he got a beast of a card. I have not even played FUT for the last 2-3 weeks due to the gameplay but might try out some TOTS players once they are released. MY QUESTION THOUGH?! Should I sell this PTG card or keep? I think he will get himself a TOTS. You guys think he will drop in price? He is currently 240k on PC.

Currently balance in coins: 1.27 millions. If I sell Leon I will have around 1.5 mill.

I'm not sure what to do when TOTS are released either. Buy ONE sick player, or perhaps an entire TOTS team from.. a smaller league?

What would you guys do?

Comments

  • Tomb1302
    7626 posts League Winner
    Entire TOTS team from a small league. So much creativity and new faces to try mate.

    Trust me.
  • Brosing
    287 posts Sunday League Hero
    Tomb1302 wrote: »
    Entire TOTS team from a small league. So much creativity and new faces to try mate.

    Trust me.

    Thinking the same! Which league should I focus though? I gotta admit that I do not have much knowledge about the smaller leagues.
  • Tomb1302
    7626 posts League Winner
    Brosing wrote: »
    Tomb1302 wrote: »
    Entire TOTS team from a small league. So much creativity and new faces to try mate.

    Trust me.

    Thinking the same! Which league should I focus though? I gotta admit that I do not have much knowledge about the smaller leagues.

    Eredvisie, MX, Russian, or Turkish would be my suggestions
  • Liam W
    2572 posts Fans' Favourite
    I would sell him because he is unlikely to ever be worth as much as he is now. Having 1.5 million would get you more than one sick TotS BTW; even Radja last year wasn't much over a million when he first dropped! But you certainly get better value for money with the smaller leagues. Promes, Alex Telles and de Ligt are 3 I'm looking forward to!
  • PelzyWelzy
    9328 posts League Winner
    Liam W wrote: »
    I would sell him because he is unlikely to ever be worth as much as he is now. Having 1.5 million would get you more than one sick TotS BTW; even Radja last year wasn't much over a million when he first dropped! But you certainly get better value for money with the smaller leagues. Promes, Alex Telles and de Ligt are 3 I'm looking forward to!

    I packed TOTS Radja, sold him for 2.3m....

    ... swear he was 3m when first released, dropping to around 1.2-1.5 when the TOTS SBC was released.
  • Thejuves
    992 posts Professional
    He doesnt have space on ur team? He is amazing i used him as lb cm cdm he is really good and im just talkin about his no if lol imagine his ptg he was lb in my main team with 5 or 6 icons
  • Liam W
    2572 posts Fans' Favourite
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    Liam W wrote: »
    I would sell him because he is unlikely to ever be worth as much as he is now. Having 1.5 million would get you more than one sick TotS BTW; even Radja last year wasn't much over a million when he first dropped! But you certainly get better value for money with the smaller leagues. Promes, Alex Telles and de Ligt are 3 I'm looking forward to!

    I packed TOTS Radja, sold him for 2.3m....

    ... swear he was 3m when first released, dropping to around 1.2-1.5 when the TOTS SBC was released.

    Nah... He was 3 million the day he came out but 10 days afterwards was down to 1.2 million. Just looked it on FUTbin. This is XBOX btw.
  • nitraw
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have his ptg untradeable and i'm just curious if he's going to make the german national squad.
  • tzinc
    1574 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have no doubt he will make the German Team
  • Clancy
    7738 posts League Winner
    edited April 2018
    Wait until after this weekend if you're gonna sell. He's playing in a big match vs. Dortmund and could well get a SIF next Wednesday
  • Brosing
    287 posts Sunday League Hero
    Clancy wrote: »
    Wait until after this weekend if you're gonna sell. He's playing in a big match vs. Dortmund and could well get a SIF next Wednesday

    But that doesnt do anything to his PTG card or am I missing somethng here?
  • Brosing
    287 posts Sunday League Hero
    Tomb1302 wrote: »
    Brosing wrote: »
    Tomb1302 wrote: »
    Entire TOTS team from a small league. So much creativity and new faces to try mate.

    Trust me.

    Thinking the same! Which league should I focus though? I gotta admit that I do not have much knowledge about the smaller leagues.

    Eredvisie, MX, Russian, or Turkish would be my suggestions

    Yeah I guess. What do you think full TOTS team from any of these leagues would cost? Thinking of perhaps one icon and merge two leages??
  • Brosing
    287 posts Sunday League Hero
    Liam W wrote: »
    I would sell him because he is unlikely to ever be worth as much as he is now. Having 1.5 million would get you more than one sick TotS BTW; even Radja last year wasn't much over a million when he first dropped! But you certainly get better value for money with the smaller leagues. Promes, Alex Telles and de Ligt are 3 I'm looking forward to!

    Well yeah, I guess.. hmmm Not sure what to do haha
  • Clancy
    7738 posts League Winner
    Brosing wrote: »
    Clancy wrote: »
    Wait until after this weekend if you're gonna sell. He's playing in a big match vs. Dortmund and could well get a SIF next Wednesday

    But that doesnt do anything to his PTG card or am I missing somethng here?

    yes, TOTW upgrades PTG cards. They are exactly the same as OTW cards, its not tied to club or national team.

    national team performances upgrade OTW and club performances upgrade PTG
  • Brosing
    287 posts Sunday League Hero
    Clancy wrote: »
    Brosing wrote: »
    Clancy wrote: »
    Wait until after this weekend if you're gonna sell. He's playing in a big match vs. Dortmund and could well get a SIF next Wednesday

    But that doesnt do anything to his PTG card or am I missing somethng here?

    yes, TOTW upgrades PTG cards. They are exactly the same as OTW cards, its not tied to club or national team.

    national team performances upgrade OTW and club performances upgrade PTG

    Oohh I see :O I've missed this haha
  • PelzyWelzy
    9328 posts League Winner
    Liam W wrote: »
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    Liam W wrote: »
    I would sell him because he is unlikely to ever be worth as much as he is now. Having 1.5 million would get you more than one sick TotS BTW; even Radja last year wasn't much over a million when he first dropped! But you certainly get better value for money with the smaller leagues. Promes, Alex Telles and de Ligt are 3 I'm looking forward to!

    I packed TOTS Radja, sold him for 2.3m....

    ... swear he was 3m when first released, dropping to around 1.2-1.5 when the TOTS SBC was released.

    Nah... He was 3 million the day he came out but 10 days afterwards was down to 1.2 million. Just looked it on FUTbin. This is XBOX btw.

    Yeah, that makes sense.

    Like I said above was 3m when first released, 2.3 when I sold him (can’t remember the exact timeframe but was a few days after, got him in one of those 55k Serie A packs, opened with coins no less :joy:) then tanked to 1.2 when that TOTS SBC dropped.

    Can’t see prices being as high this year though..
  • Brosing
    287 posts Sunday League Hero
    What do you guys think an entire TOTS team would cost from the smaller leagues?

  • LovelyVillain
    3579 posts National Call-Up
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    Liam W wrote: »
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    Liam W wrote: »
    I would sell him because he is unlikely to ever be worth as much as he is now. Having 1.5 million would get you more than one sick TotS BTW; even Radja last year wasn't much over a million when he first dropped! But you certainly get better value for money with the smaller leagues. Promes, Alex Telles and de Ligt are 3 I'm looking forward to!

    I packed TOTS Radja, sold him for 2.3m....

    ... swear he was 3m when first released, dropping to around 1.2-1.5 when the TOTS SBC was released.

    Nah... He was 3 million the day he came out but 10 days afterwards was down to 1.2 million. Just looked it on FUTbin. This is XBOX btw.

    Yeah, that makes sense.

    Like I said above was 3m when first released, 2.3 when I sold him (can’t remember the exact timeframe but was a few days after, got him in one of those 55k Serie A packs, opened with coins no less :joy:) then tanked to 1.2 when that TOTS SBC dropped.

    Can’t see prices being as high this year though..

    He actually held value much longer than that. I played up until the final month and 9golan has dropped to 1.2 mill the last month I played. He was 2 mill for a while. His cost went something like 3 mill during Calcio TOTS, 2 mill during EA TOTS, and then 1.2 mill during the final 6-7 weeks of the game
  • Quindog
    29 posts Park Captain
    Clancy wrote: »
    Brosing wrote: »
    Clancy wrote: »
    Wait until after this weekend if you're gonna sell. He's playing in a big match vs. Dortmund and could well get a SIF next Wednesday

    But that doesnt do anything to his PTG card or am I missing somethng here?

    yes, TOTW upgrades PTG cards. They are exactly the same as OTW cards, its not tied to club or national team.

    national team performances upgrade OTW and club performances upgrade PTG

  • Quindog
    29 posts Park Captain
    So what is the difference between OTW & PTG Cards?
  • Brosing
    287 posts Sunday League Hero
    Quindog wrote: »
    So what is the difference between OTW & PTG Cards?

    "FIFA 18 PTG players will receive automatic upgrades every time they feature in a FUT Team of the Week (TOTW) / European Team of the Tournament (ETOTT) squad, earn a Man of the Match (MOTM), Purple Hero, or Record Breaker item. These brand new FUT 18 cards are very similar to FIFA 18 Ones to Watch (OTW) items, with some slight differences."

    PTG are infact better than ones to watch since they upgrade players from the national teams aswell =)
  • kraid
    2010 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ptg continue to upgrade after the domestic season finishes, otw do not. Ptg are the better cards
  • Brosing
    287 posts Sunday League Hero
    kraid wrote: »
    Ptg continue to upgrade after the domestic season finishes, otw do not. Ptg are the better cards

    Actually I had no idea before I made this thread lol XD cba
Sign In or Register to comment.