• M98H
    13749 posts Has That Special Something
    SKhan31 wrote: »
    Pulled a dupe Maradona :(

Pulled him 6 times from 20 :joy:
  • uhMaZiiNq
    12112 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 2018
    Went into today with 700k and just finished rinsing pretty much everything possible. Couldn't get R9 or Mattheus unfortunately. Cr7, de gea and the fullbacks were the main normal cards I was after and got them all. Didn't get Messi or Neymar but that's ok. Had a lot of fun doing this today

Have $50 sitting in my PayPal right now. Considering doing a 4600 after I play a few feel out games
  • Keano
    16582 posts World Class
    Just got R94 in my last one (I'm down to my last 23 players now), so i'm happy.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    Keano wrote: »

How many did you do? I'm down to around 25 players left in the club as well
  • uhMaZiiNq
    Do you guys think this mode will be active during FIFA 19?
  • Keano
    16582 posts World Class

Uhm...

Okay so I got Dinho, then Nakata, Nakata, Yashin & then R9, so 5 to get him. literaly did everything I could without selling players in proper FUT to afford to buy more packs to do SBCs etc.
  • SweetJesus101
    3463 posts National Call-Up

if happen the same like in FIFA14, yes.
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class

Yes
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    49457 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Cantona84 wrote: »
    For how long is these icon sbcs out?

• uhMaZiiNq

Yes

Thinking of skipping 19 and just playing this for my FIFA fix
  • uhMaZiiNq

Uhm...

Okay so I got Dinho, then Nakata, Nakata, Yashin & then R9, so 5 to get him. literaly did everything I could without selling players in proper FUT to afford to buy more packs to do SBCs etc.

Wow nice. I did around 20 and couldn't get him unfortunately
  • mjs4p
    11095 posts Has That Special Something
    Anyone know if you can change your badge on WC mode? I have no idea how to do it! :D
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class

Yes

Thinking of skipping 19 and just playing this for my FIFA fix

I might skip it as well depending on what icons they announce
  • uhMaZiiNq
    Gameplay for sure feels different from reg FUT and probably not in a good way
  • ManyakFC
    2130 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ozz wrote: »
    Okay R94 is actually unfair, never got to use one of his cards in regular FUT but in this mode he's unstoppable.

completely disagree, everytime i play vs him i seem to shut him out with blanc and ramos and now blanc and puyol,, id say Pele is a much bigger threat the guys shot and dribbling is ridiculous
  • Dukesy16
    292 posts Sunday League Hero
    Got Pele, Henry and puyol from 3 packs not bad
  • uhMaZiiNq
    ManyakFC wrote: »
    Okay R94 is actually unfair, never got to use one of his cards in regular FUT but in this mode he's unstoppable.

completely disagree, everytime i play vs him i seem to shut him out with blanc and ramos and now blanc and puyol,, id say Pele is a much bigger threat the guys shot and dribbling is ridiculous

Puyol seems kinda meh. Moore seems pretty awful as well
  • VICTAAAA
    11222 posts Has That Special Something
    BWild wrote: »
    I feel wrong saying this, but Maradonna is very underwhelming. I expected a lot more

I also wanted him to be amazing. Played him at CCAM and now LCAM and meh, defo not 97 rated.

i'm using Moore as an 8 chem CDM, he's actually really good there.

also, pulled Matthaus earlier. team looks like this now:

RR9ROSg.jpg
  • uhMaZiiNq
    edited June 2018
    VICTAAAA wrote: »
    I feel wrong saying this, but Maradonna is very underwhelming. I expected a lot more

I also wanted him to be amazing. Played him at CCAM and now LCAM and meh, defo not 97 rated.

RR9ROSg.jpg

Do you like that formation? Using it now and it just feels so bad to me. I don't know what's going on. I have the same CAMs as you but CR7 at ST. Have Henry on the bench too. Really need to get Lothar and Ramos
  • BWild
    3702 posts National Call-Up

RR9ROSg.jpg

I moved him to LCM in a 41212(2) and he's better there... But still not great. Matador is performing much better.
  • Dukesy16
    How good is Pele?
  • Kai9623
    6808 posts Big Money Move
    Done 2 so far. Okocha and Ronaldinho
  • VICTAAAA

RR9ROSg.jpg

Do you like that formation? Using it now and it just feels so bad to me. I don't know what's going on. I have the same CAMs as you but CR7 at ST. Have Henry on the bench too. Really need to get Lothar

i haven't liked this formation since FUT 14 but to seems to work well in WC mode. maybe try 4222 and run Ron with Henry up top and only run Dinho and Pele at CAM? i think Mara gets another 2-3 matches tops but honest i don't care for him. i have issues with his: stamina, passing and pace, none of it seems of those abilities seem to play to stats. Ron should be replacing him next time i play.
  • VICTAAAA
    Dukesy16 wrote: »
    How good is Pele?

he's very good: great positioning, passing, OP finesse and stupid quick.
  • Dukesy16
    Dukesy16 wrote: »
    How good is Pele?

he's very good: great positioning, passing, OP finesse sounds goodand stupid quick.
    Sounds good! Can’t wait to use him later
  • uhMaZiiNq

RR9ROSg.jpg

Do you like that formation? Using it now and it just feels so bad to me. I don't know what's going on. I have the same CAMs as you but CR7 at ST. Have Henry on the bench too. Really need to get Lothar

i haven't liked this formation since FUT 14 but to seems to work well in WC mode. maybe try 4222 and run Ron with Henry up top and only run Dinho and Pele at CAM? i think Mara gets another 2-3 matches tops but honest i don't care for him. i have issues with his: stamina, passing and pace, none of it seems of those abilities seem to play to stats. Ron should be replacing him next time i play.

Maybe 4222 would be better. 4231 the outside cams just feel so disconnected from everything
  • VICTAAAA

RR9ROSg.jpg

Maybe 4222 would be better. 4231 the outside cams just feel so disconnected from everything

yea, that's how i used to feel with 4231, i assume that you try to get some width with your outside CAMs and they're just out of position, or making the wrong run? they also disappear in attack by spacing themselves too far wide or too far back? that's how i found 4231 in the last few years but maybe it's my CTs? i do force the ball to my wide CAMs from my fullbacks and CDMs because i tend to use width to retain possession this year.
  • uhMaZiiNq

RR9ROSg.jpg

yea, that's how i used to feel with 4231, i assume that you try to get some width with your outside CAMs and they're just out of position, or making the wrong run? they also disappear in attack by spacing themselves too far wide or too far back? that's how i found 4231 in the last few years but maybe it's my CTs? i do force the ball to my wide CAMs from my fullbacks and CDMs because i tend to use width to retain possession this year.

Yeah they are either way too wide or sat too far back.
  • Kai9623
    Best pulls are Ronaldinho / Henry / Lineker in 5 packs. Got Okocha twice which I initially already have
  • Kai9623
    Im starting to think to myself whats the point in this mode now :joy: