• ArangoWorld
    101 posts Has Potential To Be Special
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    5387 posts Big Money Move
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    Mattheüs
    Klose
    Nakata

Love that you took the time to put the umlaut there and still got the name wrong. :joy:

This was de auto correct haha
  • Keano
    16616 posts World Class
    Puyol is class @Keano

Was just wodnering as seems a waste to throw Umtiti into the SBC asap but Puyol does seem class but then again i've only use Varane/Silva/Miranda that're 84+ rated other than Puyol this mode. Think i'l just keep Puyol till I make my first 11.
  • Skorpio_King
    6011 posts Big Money Move

For real???
  • EddieFicio
    22483 posts Club Captain

For real???

This might actually make me play
  • Whoman
    5981 posts Big Money Move
    Considering he was on FUTBIN all along, he might have been searchable before but not actually in packs so don't get too hyped ...
  • VICTAAAA
    11222 posts Has That Special Something
    not sure if placebo or not but game play feels much faster, lots of people trying to sweat it up now. defense feels a bit closer to regular FUT, my CBs aren't so useless when i try to track back with them.
  • Keano
    16616 posts World Class
    Just got Yashin, so that's my Goalkeeper sorted for the rest of it, unless I get DDG.
  • DWR
    420 posts Sunday League Hero
    Keano wrote: »
    Just got Yashin, so that's my Goalkeeper sorted for the rest of it, unless I get DDG.

I have both but prefer Yashin at the minute. Seems to save more.

• Whoman
    VICTAAAA wrote: »
    not sure if placebo or not but game play feels much faster, lots of people trying to sweat it up now. defense feels a bit closer to regular FUT, my CBs aren't so useless when i try to track back with them.

And that would be a good thing ? Really don't get the issue with defending, considering i was still at like 0.8 per game against with Nacho, Kimpembe and Digne in back ...
  • Keano
    16616 posts World Class
    DWR wrote: »

Yeah think only reason i'd move to DDG is as a United fan & barely used him in normal FUT this year.
  • DWR
    420 posts Sunday League Hero
    DWR wrote: »

Yeah think only reason i'd move to DDG is as a United fan & barely used him in normal FUT this year.

Fair play. I’ve only ever had a handful of boards from 1 player packs at DDG was one of them!
  • Pauldejong6
    7643 posts League Winner
    This WC mode is so slooooooooooooooooooow.
  • Whoman
    edited June 2018
    On my RTG i packed Ronaldo back-to-back, then Maradonna from the duplicate, then Pele from using Maradonna for rating :D Gonna keep playing that for a bit and recycle (yes, i will put in Pele >:) ) until i get Klose as well, then might just use that full time with Ronaldo/Klose/Nakata/Rui as i liked all of them IRL and that still has a RTG feel to it. Plus perfect for the 4222

Pele --> Matthäus . So Klose :D
  • Ozz
    5587 posts Big Money Move
    Okay R94 is actually unfair, never got to use one of his cards in regular FUT but in this mode he's unstoppable.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    12112 posts Has That Special Something
    Need Mattheus badly. Want Ronaldo as well but midfield is a way bigger need
  • TwoZebras
    5320 posts Big Money Move
    Ozz wrote: »
    Okay R94 is actually unfair, never got to use one of his cards in regular FUT but in this mode he's unstoppable.

For real

People like him, CR7 and other icons just run riot in this mode because the CB's aren't up to scratch

They put the best attacking icons in, bet kept the best defenders out like Desaily. Maldini is understandable I guess. Still Ramos is nothing compared to his tots and even prime Rio would be good here
  • Whoman
    So this is how my RTG looks like after 5 days ... And remember i recycled quite a few Icons ...

ceb524e2-ca5c-44d1-8b1f-3e72c6c9400d_Thumbnail.PNG

Sure, the defense is kinda iffy but still pretty stupid.
  • Keano
    16616 posts World Class
    Whoman wrote: »
    So this is how my RTG looks like after 5 days ... And remember i recycled quite a few Icons ...

ceb524e2-ca5c-44d1-8b1f-3e72c6c9400d_Thumbnail.PNG

Sure, the defense is kinda iffy but still pretty stupid.

I know youlike Nakata, so i'd just change.. Rui Costa, the cbs & LB to Mendy. Other than that that's a top team (bar preference of Dinho, CCR7 & other high rated players/icons).
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17270 posts World Class
    Pele is an absolute joy to use
  • VICTAAAA
    11222 posts Has That Special Something
    VICTAAAA wrote: »

And that would be a good thing ? Really don't get the issue with defending, considering i was still at like 0.8 per game against with Nacho, Kimpembe and Digne in back ...

i don't know if that's better for the game overall but i know i can defender a tad better now. i mean, i don't like the nonstop high press, max aggression BS but i think the WC mode is allowing it now. i didn't really see it prior to a few hours ago.

i also traded in my dupe Pele, got Yashin
  • BWild
    3702 posts National Call-Up
    I feel wrong saying this, but Maradonna is very underwhelming. I expected a lot more
  • uhMaZiiNq
    12112 posts Has That Special Something
    Lost track of how many times I've done the icon SBC now but have pulled all besides R9 (the one I want most), mattheus (the one I need most) and yashin.

Got a ton of those upgrade packs I need to do so will be able to do more at some point but happy so far with what I've ended up with. A front 4 of cr7, pele, Ronaldinho and maradona sounds like a lot of fun. Not sure who to pair with blanc out of Puyol, Moore and boateng. Unsure of my cdm pairing as well have Paulinho and Matuidi in at the moment
  • Whoman
    @Keano I would have changed the CBs but they were legit the best i got so far :D Considering i just packed Rui from a normal Pack in my Main Account i think i'll let this die anyway as i'd just use the same players anyway but my Main has Pele instead of R9. Never played Pele, have over 1000 games combined between the 90 and the Prime of Ronaldo on normal FUT. So
  • TORZADO
    5159 posts Big Money Move
    Deco
    R9
    Dupe Hernandez (rinsed)
    Ronaldinho
    Blanc
    Moore (rinsed)
    Okocha

Not sure to rinse deco or okocha need 1 as cam
  • Whoman
    Just matched up with a guy with 8 Icons and he put Gold Training Cards on all, then paused. Hey guy, goodbye training cards o:) (i quit, because it was the right thing to do here)
  • Keano
    16616 posts World Class
    @Keano I would have changed the CBs but they were legit the best i got so far :D Considering i just packed Rui from a normal Pack in my Main Account i think i'll let this die anyway as i'd just use the same players anyway but my Main has Pele instead of R9. Never played Pele, have over 1000 games combined between the 90 and the Prime of Ronaldo on normal FUT. So

Ahh fair play mate, yeah may aswell go to your main then, but yeah I was more on about being inhope of packing those positions to replace them haha.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    29317 posts Player of the Year
    edited June 2018
    What’s this i hear about a kit being available?

And how do I get it?
  • SKhan31
    1036 posts Professional
    Pulled a dupe Maradona :(
  • Keano
    16616 posts World Class
    What’s this i hear about a kit being available?

And how do I get it?

A kit? i'm interested... want a ki thats diff to the rest of the nations honestly. Would love a create a kit feature in fut honestly.